• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Official Complaint Letter!

noaim

There is currently a lot of controversy about autoLanka.com's stances, and I know that any letter on the subject will almost certainly cause someone to pander to our worst fears. Still, by its very nature, obstructionism finds its adherents among avaricious paranoiacs like autoLanka.com. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of autoLanka.com. If autoLanka.com can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to respond to autoLanka.com's reinterpretations of historic events. The space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which autoLanka.com has tried to damn this nation and this world to Hell. Take it from me: If you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. AutoLanka.com has, at times, called me "impulsive" or "blinkered". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to fleece us.

AutoLanka.com's hangers-on consider its prognoses a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of masochism. Though the atrabilious spring up like grass and wily bourgeoisie flourish, they are doomed to be destroyed forever -- especially if we instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who overthrow democratic political systems. In particular, autoLanka.com believes that it should glorify the things that everyone else execrates because "it's the right thing to do". That's just wrong. It further believes that the majority of neo-warped tyrants are heroes, if not saints. Wrong again!

I, not being one of the many mealymouthed money-worshippers of this world, am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most repulsive manifestations. Nevertheless, I undoubtedly do have the will to show it how it is as wrong as wrong can be. That's why I think that autoLanka.com has announced its intentions to impose theological straightjackets on scriptural interpretation. While doing so may earn autoLanka.com a gold star from the mush-for-brains antiheroism crowd, we are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with autoLanka.com's lascivious remonstrations. We're at war with its hypersensitive codices. And we're at war with its revolting musings. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that if you've read this far then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: This letter should be regarded as the beginning, not the end, of my stance against autoLanka.com.

There is currently a lot of controversy about autoLanka.com's stances, and I know that any letter on the subject will almost certainly cause someone to pander to our worst fears. Still, by its very nature, obstructionism finds its adherents among avaricious paranoiacs like autoLanka.com. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of autoLanka.com. If autoLanka.com can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to respond to autoLanka.com's reinterpretations of historic events. The space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which autoLanka.com has tried to damn this nation and this world to Hell. Take it from me: If you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. AutoLanka.com has, at times, called me "impulsive" or "blinkered". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to fleece us.

AutoLanka.com's hangers-on consider its prognoses a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of masochism. Though the atrabilious spring up like grass and wily bourgeoisie flourish, they are doomed to be destroyed forever -- especially if we instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who overthrow democratic political systems. In particular, autoLanka.com believes that it should glorify the things that everyone else execrates because "it's the right thing to do". That's just wrong. It further believes that the majority of neo-warped tyrants are heroes, if not saints. Wrong again!

I, not being one of the many mealymouthed money-worshippers of this world, am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most repulsive manifestations. Nevertheless, I undoubtedly do have the will to show it how it is as wrong as wrong can be. That's why I think that autoLanka.com has announced its intentions to impose theological straightjackets on scriptural interpretation. While doing so may earn autoLanka.com a gold star from the mush-for-brains antiheroism crowd, we are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with autoLanka.com's lascivious remonstrations. We're at war with its hypersensitive codices. And we're at war with its revolting musings. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that if you've read this far then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: This letter should be regarded as the beginning, not the end, of my stance against autoLanka.com.

.....Malalasekara....Chambers...Oxford.....where are you ????? :-)

Edited by VWvortex

even though the Literature seems to be correct.. please enlighten us on exactly what are u against.. autolanka alone i belive does not have a view on its own... its all the members who discuss issues in these forums.. and it has helped many people immensly....

and ok "avaricious paranoiacs like autoLanka.com" ok this kind means greedy paranoid autolanka.. ?????? about what...?????

floor is all urs....

Edited by charitha19

"Who would be free themselves must strike the blow. Better even to die free than to live slaves-Frederick Douglass"

Its a JOKE guys. :D Can't believe so many people are falling for this. I think Mona has been quiet for so long ppl are forgetting him :D

damn...good one Mona :)

I stopped half way through the post cos i was completely lost... :)

Its a JOKE guys. :D Can't believe so many people are falling for this. I think Mona has been quiet for so long ppl are forgetting him :D

Oh no u don't.... U fell for it too! Admit it! :lol:

Edited by monamonu

Not even for a second man :D Its obvious that you have picked up the text from somewhere and included the "autoLanka.com" in place of whatever was there earlier. I was just curious as to who it was originally targeting. Hence the first reply of "Anti scientology? Political?". :D Tho after the calls and mails and all that started coming in, I figured I'd better post that Its a Joke thing. Having trouble with a freaking slow net connection, hence the delay :D

Some of what I'm about to say regarding Mr. Pericles's doctrines is so childishly simple, I fear it may be patronizing to explain; I apologize in advance. Some background is in order: I am shocked and angered by Pericles's brown-nosing improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated.

While it's true that a lot of people may end up getting hurt before the final spasm of Pericles's rage is played out, he has yet to acknowledge that fact. Pericles maintains that he's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional, narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that if we take his bromides to their logical conclusion, we see that in the blink of an eye, he will talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated. Everybody knows that we must not miss our chance to carve solutions that are neither querulous nor presumptuous, but you should consider that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did his reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Do imprudent ragamuffins like his surrogates actually have lives, or do they exist solely to bring discord, confusion, and frustration into our personal and public lives?" Well, while you're deliberating over that, let me ask you another question: Will the world ever be free of drossy upstarts like him? Now, not to bombard you with too many questions, but we must make plans and carry them out. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own money-grubbing crusades. In short, I feel we must build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty. I hope other members of the community feel the same.

More applicable to Hola currently, I believe :P

Calls & Mails?! :o:huh:

Wow i didn't know i could cause such chaos and never have i ever tried to in this forum be4! :rolleyes::D:lol:

Ah yes hola, i wish i had thought of this then! :lol:

Actually its a complaint generator thingy.

Edited by monamonu

Wow i didn't know i could cause such chaos and never have i ever tried to in this forum be4! :rolleyes::D:lol:

My turn to use

aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again2.jpg

:P

Complaint No 2!

I'm not writing this letter so that I can change the SriLankan Government's mind but rather to help others with open minds understand that repulsive slubberdegullions are receptive to the SriLankan Government's salacious messages and fool easily. Before I get moving here, let me point out that if you're like most people you just shrug your shoulders whenever you hear about the SriLankan Government's latest scare tactics. When your shoulders get tired of shrugging I hope you'll realize that there's something I've observed about the SriLankan Government. Namely, it may not know how to spell "disproportionateness" but it indubitably knows how to send the wrong message to children. I've further observed that the SriLankan Government's rantings represent a new postmodernist ethos that impudent yutzes will eventually use to scapegoat easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that every time the SriLankan Government tries, it gets increasingly successful in its attempts to anesthetize the human spirit. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well.

The SriLankan Government's effusions are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, the virus of materialism took control of our country's political life long ago. Now, thanks to the SriLankan Government's rodomontades, that virus will continue to spread until no one can recall that the SriLankan Government's lies come in many forms. Some of its lies are in the form of declamations. Others are in the form of bruta fulmina. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. The SriLankan Government is trying to gain a respectable foothold for its rotten vaporings. Their mission? To waste hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings.

What I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of a shallow-to-the-core wacko. It's a fact. If you think that the world is crying out to labor beneath The SriLankan Government's firm but benevolent heel then you're suffering from very serious nearsightedness. You're focusing too much on what The SriLankan Government wants you to see and failing to observe many other things of much greater importance such as that I know more about demagogism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that of all of The SriLankan Government's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin." I don't know where it came up with this, but its statement is dead wrong. I can no longer brook The SriLankan Government's rude memoranda. So I give you this letter. I hope it helps.

Edited by monamonu

don't forget FB wall posts texts and messages! :P

i had a feeling you might just be trying to pull everyones leg and went to the length of posting on Silver's wall..and checking with S_N if he knew something about this

i was afraid to call you myself , in the event it was true - was foxed intially i will admit :lol:

i tried to google phrases and searched for emails and sites which had ready made complains but didn't think enough to dig up a complaint generator! :D

Phew.... I was seriously considering dropping a word of advice on being dead drunk during day time..... :alc:

By the way Mona, have you found the English translation of these two short stories by any chance?? :D

Complaint No 2!

I'm not writing this letter so that I can change the SriLankan Government's mind but rather to help others with open minds understand that repulsive slubberdegullions are receptive to the SriLankan Government's salacious messages and fool easily. Before I get moving here, let me point out that if you're like most people you just shrug your shoulders whenever you hear about the SriLankan Government's latest scare tactics. When your shoulders get tired of shrugging I hope you'll realize that there's something I've observed about the SriLankan Government. Namely, it may not know how to spell "disproportionateness" but it indubitably knows how to send the wrong message to children. I've further observed that the SriLankan Government's rantings represent a new postmodernist ethos that impudent yutzes will eventually use to scapegoat easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that every time the SriLankan Government tries, it gets increasingly successful in its attempts to anesthetize the human spirit. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well.

The SriLankan Government's effusions are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, the virus of materialism took control of our country's political life long ago. Now, thanks to the SriLankan Government's rodomontades, that virus will continue to spread until no one can recall that the SriLankan Government's lies come in many forms. Some of its lies are in the form of declamations. Others are in the form of bruta fulmina. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. The SriLankan Government is trying to gain a respectable foothold for its rotten vaporings. Their mission? To waste hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings.

What I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of a shallow-to-the-core wacko. It's a fact. If you think that the world is crying out to labor beneath The SriLankan Government's firm but benevolent heel then you're suffering from very serious nearsightedness. You're focusing too much on what The SriLankan Government wants you to see and failing to observe many other things of much greater importance such as that I know more about demagogism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that of all of The SriLankan Government's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin." I don't know where it came up with this, but its statement is dead wrong. I can no longer brook The SriLankan Government's rude memoranda. So I give you this letter. I hope it helps.

Thats depressingly close to reality. Tho you lost me on bruta fulmina