• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Crazy Car Mods From Lithuania

Saturn

Think your right, Dev, but they seem to have hit a bit wide of the mark. Damn crazy rims!

how big are those :o

24" ? :blink:

and how exactly do they mould/shape the form??

...does anyone here use it? Velocity? i take its lighter than fibre ya?

how big are those :o

24" ? :blink:

and how exactly do they mould/shape the form??

...does anyone here use it? Velocity? i take its lighter than fibre ya?

Yes we use THIS.

Its called A / B foam.

Its really easy to Design on this Material. But Its expensive. Just MIX and A and B in 50 /50 Ratio and Pour It into any Mould which you have. Please note that cardboard molds will not do because this Material Expands so fast that it also needs at least Minimum Plywood Strength mold If the mold is not more than 3 feet Long. If you have CNC machine This is the best Material to Use to make Different Designs and Shapes.

Man I seriously feel for that guy. Such a lovely AMG...

Guess the rims alone must be worth a fair bit?

Peri, dont worry.....if he can afford the car, i'm sure he can afford a new set of rims :)

though i cant think of why someone would park a car in a place like this where somethings bound to happen ....

Peri, dont worry.....if he can afford the car, i'm sure he can afford a new set of rims :)

though i cant think of why someone would park a car in a place like this where somethings bound to happen ....

hmmm its a construction site by the looks of it right...

....so maybe he was the owner/contractor and he refused to pay his workers , so they decided to make off with the wheels of his car to make up for the unpaid wages! :lol: ....thats reaaally faaar out there, but it could happen ya? :D