• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Starlet Gts/glanzas

Saturn

Can anyone give me an idea of pricing/availability for starlet GTs/Glanzas

I haven't seen any in a while, either on Autolanka or in the papers

That's cause there isn't many around for sale. Starlet GTs used to go from 9lkhs for 18- ones to about 1.3 Mil for an english number. Glanzas go for around 1.3 Mil to about 1.6 or even higher. However these are prices last year. It might be a little more now, but not drastically high. With the fuel crisis the prices might start to drop down a bit in the future.

....There are a few Glanza's on the market at the moment - Black and Silver/Blue (could be two different cars)

Prices will be Max mentioned.... 1.3~1.5 Mil

Well muchung I bought my GT for 1,065,000/=. However I was told this was a high price, but the thing is I never found another for around even one mil. Although we say its too much we can never by them for prices which we think are reasonable. Specially when it comes special ones like GT's and Glanzas. The light blue Glanza is asking for 17lacks and another black is asking for 16lacks. Its the economy the size and power that makes this one of a kind car I think!

And also pls let me know if you come across a Glanza for the price you mentioned. I be ready to buy at any time. The best story is most of the owners of these cars are not willing to sell them makes the demand grow even higher. :rolleyes: