• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Mis When Start In The Morning.

Kasuncp

Question

My father have a EFI car. today when he starts the car. it didnt start like previously. gave a Mis. after about 2 minits it was OK. is it because of the cold weather? its very cold in the morning. i thought it happened because of the cold. after that car is fine. can start anytime. Please help me.

Regards,

Kasun

7 answers to this question

My father have a EFI car. today when he starts the car. it didnt start like previously. gave a Mis. after about 2 minits it was OK. is it because of the cold weather? its very cold in the morning. i thought it happened because of the cold. after that car is fine. can start anytime. Please help me.

Regards,

Kasun

Pls provide more details. Make/model/Petral-deisel!

Kia Rio

Petral

1.5 CC

It started well preaviously. Today Mornig it was so cold. is it because the cold weather?

Kasun

Could be moisture buildup around plugs, etc. Thats why it resumed when heated up. Monitor carefully..try doing a long long run should take off all water!

Could be moisture buildup around plugs, etc. Thats why it resumed when heated up. Monitor carefully..try doing a long long run should take off all water!

it probably is because as priya said moisture.. but try to see if its recuriing even on a normal day.. try in the morning and see if it persists..

In the evening I started the car. It started normally. After i started in the morning at 6.00 AM i started the car again at about 7.00 PM. that means 13 Hours parking in the garage. It started normally. Is that means their is a weather problem. When i started the car evening it was like a normal day. No rain. Not a cold weather.

Regards,

Kasun