• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2008 Jaguar Xf In Sl

protege

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o

when was this shot taken???? :blink:

if you don't mind sharing where was this at???

does anyone have any details??!!?? :huh:

i'm truly excited!! :lol:

how on earth did an XF get here so soon?? :unsure:

Protoge, did you notice any badges at the back? did by any chance happen to say SV8 ??

thought ill add something to the forum .. saw the new XF at a friends place about 3 days ago... looks awesome.. the interior looks better than pics... dont want to disclose info but itll b known soon ..got a pic.. tc

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/284/image028hx5.jpg

damn - how much did it cost !!

Looks awesome - by the way why is the pic so grainy - was it night mode.

hmmm with a $ 50,000 base price , add local taxes to that... how much would that be? 200% :unsure:

so somwhere in the range of Rs. 15 ~ 20 Million would be a fair guess right? :unsure:

looks like an underground car park so that would explain the low lighting..

&might have been from phone cam.. :unsure:

Edited by Devinda_Z

hmm didnt notice any sign of it being e sv8..dunno much about price and stuff just heard about the owner.. its at a friends place near union place so look around for it there...n ya it was in d nite n 8800 cam isnt excellent... but i agree it looks awesome n its cool cos it still d only 1 around here.. i evn saw d new jag convertible bout 2 months ago.. no news on that though.. as i said d interior looks stunning...... i would prefer e better front that but who am i to comments n its still beautiful

hmmm with a $ 50,000 base price , add local taxes to that... how much would that be? 200% :unsure:

so somwhere in the range of Rs. 15 ~ 20 Million would be a fair guess right? :unsure:

hmm... tax for europian vehicle is 420%. :action-smiley-060:

Did you know that the XF's (as well as other Jags) are made only to customer orders? I'm not sure about the initial showroom cars, but all others are for customers specs... And theres apparently 16 k back orders. As of mid May, there was a 4 month long wait for the delivery of a XF...

seriously machan? :o

wasn't that the Diesel rate? :huh:

diesel way more machan, petrol it self is 420% odd. one of ma friends wanted to get the XF down. he was tellin me it was costing some 35+ mill. he was askin me whether i wanted to order one :blink: , i was like il stick with my ride... il consider in 10 yrs time.. lol... :action-smiley-060:

Did you know that the XF's (as well as other Jags) are made only to customer orders? I'm not sure about the initial showroom cars, but all others are for customers specs... And theres apparently 16 k back orders. As of mid May, there was a 4 month long wait for the delivery of a XF...

i dunno about the custom order bit cuz they were aiming at keeping things mainstream and turning the XF into thier new cash cow i thought :unsure:

but there were supposed to be very large waiting lists for the car

i just hope were not getting played here with this 'local sighting' .... :mellow:

ahhhmm dev n zul its jeevan here hehe n blive me its true .. i saw it.. zul it was parked at asi's house.. so nw zul knows about it but i would prefer not to leak info.. im sure itll b runnin out soon around colombo right.. ill try to get anotha pic if i can .. sry bout quality though....

ado jeevan, awesome, next time u go there, get more pics... and by the way, is it owned by who i think it is???

i highly doubt that calculator is accurate. i dont think theres a much difference between the tax rates of euro recons and brand new`s in sl. i may be wrong. must check it out.

Edited by Z.u.L

ado jeevan, awesome, next time u go there, get more pics... and by the way, is it owned by who i think it is???

i highly doubt that calculator is accurate. i dont think theres a much difference between the tax rates of euro recons and brand new`s in sl. i may be wrong. must check it out.

yeah machan please check if you can - i'm also rather inquisitive to know if there is a difference between the tax rates based on the country of origin..

and also what the break down of the rate is like

If such a rule exists , does it apply for Brand New vehicles or for Recon. imports?