• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bike Crash

Velocity

shit dude r u ok?is the bike ok?

rider was my crazy ass freind. :( Thank GOD he is ok. Bits of his fingers are missing including some flesh in his leg,

The three wheeler was loaded with RICE BAGS and the three wheel toppled as it was a TBONE ACCIDENT.

Two people inside the Three wheeler also got injured,

Bike can be repaired but will not be the same again, Even i am sad cos i just rode it few times.

I really sad about the whole incident, But i am happy my frend survived.

rider was my crazy ass freind. :( Thank GOD he is ok. Bits of his fingers are missing including some flesh in his leg,

The three wheeler was loaded with RICE BAGS and the three wheel toppled as it was a TBONE ACCIDENT.

Bike can be repaired but will not be the same again, Even i am sad cos i just rode it few times.

thats crap to hear machan but shit happens wen ur reckless rite...its a gud thing ur frnd's ok n u werent arnd

Man... you should show your forum signature to your friend...

oh man... sorry to hear... hope your friend and the passengers are ok...

bad scene with the bike too... is it too bad?

machan luckily going to Sing over the weekend. so getting all the front parts.

can be repaired machan, but when a crash happens your love for anything goes.

i am with cars n bikes :( nothing else

ha ha ha good one bro, dont worry, but i need to buy the 2005 600 RR and 1000 RR now i have a excuse.

hey,

i guess cops must have shown up at the scene right? so did you have any issue with them with the fact that your bike was 400cc?

NO COPS involved. i am reparing the three wheeler as well.

:hah:

ha ha ha good one bro, dont worry, but i need to buy the 2005 600 RR and 1000 RR now i have a excuse.

NO COPS involved. i am reparing the three wheeler as well.

:(

machan 1000RR and 600RR wouldnt hapen to be in reference to their engine capacity would it?

if so dam!! how much do rides like this cost? the Yamaha R1 si 600,000 right? so i resume something around that range>?

machan 1000RR and 600RR wouldnt hapen to be in reference to their engine capacity would it?

if so dam!! how much do rides like this cost? the Yamaha R1 si 600,000 right? so i resume something around that range>?

1000 rr is 1000cc and 600rr is 600cc

wow!!!

so how do you import them?

i remember someone saying on the forum that u can import them saying its for racing.. but thn how do u register a 1000cc bike?

machan dilesh this is sri lanka there's always a way to get things done. i know a person who accidently registerd a xtrail using premera P12 documents. then he had to get in touched with the minister to reverse the process because the head of RMV said they cant do anythign because of their new 'computerized system'. sadly this is how things work out in RMV.

dilesh machan, at the moment i have a speific objective of bringing these bikes down. these are not for the purpose of runing on the road.

rider was my crazy ass freind. :action-smiley-035: Thank GOD he is ok. Bits of his fingers are missing including some flesh in his leg,

And that, my friends, is why I don't ride bikes.

Sorry to hear this Dima. Looks like u shouldn't lend ur cars to women or ur bikes to crazy ass friends :git:

Stick to the 4 wheels man.

And that, my friends, is why I don't ride bikes.

Sorry to hear this Dima. Looks like u shouldn't lend ur cars to women or ur bikes to crazy ass friends :)

Stick to the 4 wheels man.

Gotta agree with Preveen...stick to the 4 wheels dude...sorry dims to hear bout ur bike...hope ur ok though and that ur friend is too....

machang sorry to hear about your bike.... glad you werent riding it anyway... shit happens huh ?

I too agree with Preveen's first phrase... never lend your car to women... :)

well cheer up bro.. you could always get another bike.....

machang sorry to hear about your bike.... glad you werent riding it anyway... shit happens huh ?

I too agree with Preveen's first phrase... never lend your car to women... :P

well cheer up bro.. you could always get another bike.....

thanks guys, i dont how to be happy at the moment machan, extremely sad. i dont think i will ever smile again.

because finding a new bike is not that easy as well. But good news is my repairer says that once all the font suspension is replaced that it will be like NEW, thank god i did the panels in fiber. now i can put my originals back. planing to get the bike full built within 1-2 weeks. will post restored pics as soon as i do it.

:(

machan bring down a 600 RR is not easy as i called a few people.

thanks again bro's