• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Top Gear Season 11 Trailer

ferrarif50

watched it a few hours back

not entirely brilliant :mellow: to be honest i expected more from a season premier... :(

...i get this vibe that Top Gear is loosing is motoring focus more n more and is just quite plainly going for sheer humour and entertainment value

its been going down this route for some time now, but i feel as though they're just catering to the masses by making motoring funny , as oppposed to enlgihtening petrol heads the world over :mellow:

that being said however , i did learn that a BMW M3 Sedan returns 2 mpg more than a Toyota Prius which is being driven flat out :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Richard Hammonds 1963 OPEL KADET fondly named OLIVER, which he bought and had shipped from Botswana after a Top Gear Challenge in season 10 is set to make a TV appearance in a new show! :lol:

Practical Classics Magazine together with Theale Motor Works in Theale High Street are said to be handling the restoration

4109092837a6247962408m.jpg