• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Car/van Can Do More Km For One Petrol/diesel Liter?

urajdrlk

• 3 years later...

Probably during that economy rally. Not real world. I'm sure there must have been plenty of coasting downhill with the engine off.

Yes , this figure was recorded during the economy rally. I really dont know why the motoring club is allowing A*W to use the club name for a dirty marketing trick. I dint see the "conditions applied" thingy :P

MINIACE

Please advice me Which car/van can do more Km for One Petrol/Diesel liter?

Thanks. angry-smiley-048.gif

You want petrol go for Indian cars. If it is diesel Japanese cars is my opinion this can differ, from other members.

Indian only Maruti Omni is available as a Mini Van. Most Japanese mini vans are petrol.

I use Maruti Omni mini van 8 seats registered as a car due to low CC capacity. use only as a 6 seats rear space for lugage.

Long trips under 40 KMS I get without A/C over 17 KMS / L. With A/C in Colombo I get only 10 KMS/L. Colombo to Hambanthota on EO1 and normal roads without A/C I get 14 KMS/L. With A/C 10 KMS/L

I had A Mazda new Van diesel I used to get about 14 KMS /L in Colombo with A/C. It was a uncomfortable van.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Yes , this figure was recorded during the economy rally. I really dont know why the motoring club is allowing A*W to use the club name for a dirty marketing trick. I dint see the "conditions applied" thingy :P

MINIACE

Probably the same as "Recommended by the Ceylon Motor Traders Association" tag that they are trying to put on the latest junk IOC is trying to market. Coz I'm sure the CMTA has a fully equipped research facility to verify that fuel is good for the car. :rolleyes:

Probably the same as "Recommended by the Ceylon Motor Traders Association" tag that they are trying to put on the latest junk IOC is trying to market. Coz I'm sure the CMTA has a fully equipped research facility to verify that fuel is good for the car. :rolleyes:

Not the proper research facility ,but few green papers to the top brass :P !

MINIACE

• Like 1