• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Aria

ggkb

You know, I never realised both those cars are the same with different badges ! This was not always the case. The previous city looks a lot different from the Fit as it is known over here.

i think its the "aria" bit that makes all the difference :) ,in that it refers to the Sedan

The Fit is essentially the Jazz which is sold there ya - straight forward mpv looking hatchbacks

The "City" ZX is the Indian made version of the City small sedan, which is available as brand new purchase option afaik

on the basis of which i'm to assume that the Fit Aria is the JDM car...

i think its the "aria" bit that makes all the difference :) ,in that it refers to the Sedan

The Fit is essentially the Jazz which is sold there ya - straight forward mpv looking hatchbacks

The "City" ZX is the Indian made version of the City small sedan, which is available as brand new purchase option afaik

on the basis of which i'm to assume that the Fit Aria is the JDM car...

Yeps you are right, but the front of the FIT (or the Jazz) and the Aria looks more or less the same while as the City (both Thai and Indian versions) look different from the Fit. But they all now seem to refer to the same car (well the Europeans get the hatch version cos it sells better and the Asians the sedan)

I think you get the indian version of the city brand new and I guess a Thai made version recon from Singapore.

Does anybody know what the new City costs now ?

Yeps you are right, but the front of the FIT (or the Jazz) and the Aria looks more or less the same while as the City (both Thai and Indian versions) look different from the Fit. But they all now seem to refer to the same car (well the Europeans get the hatch version cos it sells better and the Asians the sedan)

I think you get the indian version of the city brand new and I guess a Thai made version recon from Singapore.

this months MotorMag quotes it at Rs. 3.4 Million for a 1.5L auto City ZX from the agents

this months MotorMag quotes it at Rs. 3.4 Million for a 1.5L auto City ZX from the agents

Muchung any idea about the fuel consump. figures. I am interested to know that. Since its I-DSI. I saw in a web site Singapore engineers kept a record by doing 21kmpl or something driving at a very slow speed! :P

Muchung any idea about the fuel consump. figures. I am interested to know that. Since its I-DSI. I saw in a web site Singapore engineers kept a record by doing 21kmpl or something driving at a very slow speed! :P

doubt it

from what i've heard its more like 12kmpl in town and 16+ outstation - i guess someone who actually uses one would be better suited to comment on or correct those figures

Did some checking up on the models some time ago for a friend who was looking for one.... there is a difference.

The City / City ZX Indian and Thai versions come with the i-DSI engines while the Fit-Aria is the JDM version and this comes with a V-Tech engine.

The i-DSI is more economical while the V-Tech is tuned a little more on the sporty side.

Did some checking up on the models some time ago for a friend who was looking for one.... there is a difference.

The City / City ZX Indian and Thai versions come with the i-DSI engines while the Fit-Aria is the JDM version and this comes with a V-TEC engine.

The i-DSI is more economical while the VTEC is tuned a little more on the sporty side.

• 3 weeks later...

Does any body knows about HONDA LOGO. One is advertised at Sunday Observer for 1.39 million unregistered YOM 2000. Is it worth? What about spare parts availability in Sri Lanka?

Thanks,