• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw Gina

Ripper

thats an awesome video Ripper! :)

...for all the critisism Chris Bangle has recieved , you gotta give the man this much - he's got scrote! :lol:

regardless of the flak he's taken he's been able to get a premium German marque to stand by his designs and even more so create a unique styling legacy that has resulted in BMW standing out in a sea of luxury automotives

might not be everyones cuppa , but you gotta give the bloke some kudos for being able to truly further a concept and for taking things to another paradigm with the GINA project

sensational stuff - regardless of whether or not such a concept makes it into production - simply being able to break the mould and look outside of the box in todays purely profit focused environment deserves a pat on the back :)

thats an awesome video Ripper! :)

...for all the critisism Chris Bangle has recieved , you gotta give the man this much - he's got scrote! :lol:

regardless of the flak he's taken he's been able to get a premium German marque to stand by his designs and even more so create a unique styling legacy that has resulted in BMW standing out in a sea of luxury automotives

might not be everyones cuppa , but you gotta give the bloke some kudos for being able to truly further a concept and for taking things to another paradigm with the GINA project

sensational stuff - regardless of whether or not such a concept makes it into production - simply being able to break the mould and look outside of the box in todays purely profit focused environment deserves a pat on the back :)

my thoughts exactly :) When i first heard of this, i was like wtf????

didn't quite get the whole thing from the few pics i initially got until i stumbled upon this video clip :)

Wonder how the fabric behaves under the resistance from the wind at high speeds.

Great concept though... the car should be as light as a feather... :)