• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified Chery Qq

Yasith

Hi guys,

I was out for some time but was following this closely

Man just imagine what trubel the Tuks will create as it is theY think theY own the roads

Man you are fun let me tell you that much first the Skyline then the overseas car market now Tuk Tuk, no offence man but from where do they come to you??

Anyways its all fun no offence

it's all fun machan danne nedda just had the idea so i spoke out loud .... u kw may be i should reduce the ammount of weed i smoke .... :blink: cos it seems i'm getting too much creative ideas right now

and thankz by the way for the arcy .... no way i'm not gona put my money or my time and energy into some thing i don't kw of i'll stick into stuff i kw media,printing and broadcasting ....

it's all fun machan danne nedda just had the idea so i spoke out loud .... u kw may be i should reduce the ammount of weed i smoke .... :blink: cos it seems i'm getting too much creative ideas right now

and thankz by the way for the arcy .... no way i'm not gona put my money or my time and energy into some thing i don't kw of i'll stick into stuff i kw media,printing and broadcasting ....

well...if ya creative you're creative and no weed or any of that $hit gonna make you anymore "creative"... that's all hogwash... and dint you say earlier you were into graphics and 3d work :action-smiley-060:

oh well...you were missing from AL for a while..and seems like you're back and back with bigger ball$ :lol:

he he.. Wasn't gone man.. Just didn't have anything to say :)

Say Ripper, he hit you withthe ol' Weed = creative = ad agency bit didn't he :D

he he.. Wasn't gone man.. Just didn't have anything to say :)

Say Ripper, he hit you withthe ol' Weed = creative = ad agency bit didn't he :D

not exactly mate...but i don't believe the weed thing making ya any better at your creative stuff... I've tried it myself with the usual ad agency blokes who claim it works but the real shocker is that most of the all time great creative folks didn't give jack about weed and the so called weed creatives" are no where near them legends :)

how the hell can you think of proper strategy and find a creative solution when ya brains are drugged... maybe you get odd random thoughts and that's it...

yap machang i'm in to graphics mostly 3d compositing and visual effects .... nad weed = creative = ad ajency i don't kw much abt that how it all fits to geather but i love to work after blowing some weed cos u focus alot and u don't feel board when ur modeling something for long hours unend sittin g on top of ur butt but it's just me

no need to blow the trumpt neee ... just i love my work and people think my work is ok thats why i'm paid and i'm working in this field

the way ur talking rippy i think ur working at some adverticing firm or some thing r u .... and may be arcy toooo