• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gearbox Problem Of Lancer

PrasannaR

Question

Hi,

My car is Lancer CB2A, Petrol car.

Since my 1st and 2nd gears was crashing little bit i have put the car to the garage and identified the "Brass con" (I;m not sure whther this is the crct wrd)

is worn out and had to replace,. I checked everywhere in panchikawatta but couldnt find the mathing brass con.. and the garage said if you cant find the parts, we have to replace the gear box.

i called some places but couldnt find a gear box. If anyone know a place where i cn find a reconditioned gear box, pls tell me.. it will be great help.,..

or els if i cn find the correct brass con...

Prasanna

3 answers to this question

try delkandha and or US motors on Hill Street Dehiwela. You'll have a greater chance of finding one if you visit these places rather than calling. You may also be able to find one from someone who knows someone who's done a Evo3 conversion and has no use for the original mechanical parts

Edited by Elvis_Pil