• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ceylinco Motorshow 2008

darinwrxsti

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went on saturday around 13.30 hrs. It was not interesting as i expected. I saw two boys and one girl were trying to place the AUTO LANKA name board at the satall.

May be Peri OR madz. I did not talk since they were busy with the name sticker. :):):)

Was fairly unhappening today too, but it has its bright side. Easy to take pics. :D Tho that was fairly boring too. I think the problem is, we have already seen so much of these same cars already, so there is nothing to really stand out and grab you. The SLARDAR area was a novelty and pretty fun. The Cayenne S was new (for me :) ). There was a Fairlady Z drop top that I had never seen before live. A Lexus SC430. But a bit disappointing. Exhibits were disappointing, stalls were disappointing, crowds were low.

However, did hook up with a fair number of AL folk.

Lets see what you got Dilesh. I'll be sending mine over to Madz tonight if possible.

machang the scv 430 and droptop failrlady were representing brjw as both cars were what we imported, couldnt get the name boards ready in time to place them on the cars.

the silver 350z drop top was also imported by the same company

I went on saturday around 13.30 hrs. It was not interesting as i expected. I saw two boys and one girl were trying to place the AUTO LANKA name board at the satall.

May be Peri OR madz. I did not talk since they were busy with the name sticker. :):):)

Madz, wife and someone else. I was putting a walk outside when they put up the sticker. Actually, I think it was a banner, not a sticker.

Burnt Orange. Just like mine :) Same as the Supercharged one.

Is this da one?

photo0004ra8.th.jpg

photo0006uv0.th.jpg

Some random pics....

photo0012gw4.th.jpg

photo0010my5.th.jpg :blink:

photo0008rn8.th.jpg

photo0007uq0.th.jpg

photo0013ns9.th.jpg

photo0015ym7.th.jpg

photo0016tx9.th.jpg

photo0017vh2.th.jpg

Went there on Sunday around 3. Saw some croud confused due to main gate been closed.

Didn't get the AL sticker....Guy at da stall said boss went out.. <_<

went @ around 5 yesterday. there was a decent crowed, met madz and got the autolanka sticer and a cap as well!!! nice meeting u madz, and thanx for the cap and sticker.

some pics, not very good quality, but shape.

picture105qx4.jpg

picture105qx4.782e47b8a8.jpg

picture109se3.jpg

picture109se3.9055ae8de6.jpg

picture100pz3.jpg

picture100pz3.059ed87516.jpg

picture099yd7.jpg

picture099yd7.a0e5826bef.jpg

picture106jf4.jpg

picture106jf4.bb889f3fa3.jpg

Awesome pics dude.

I also wished if you were able to take the Modified L200 CAB, only thing was it was at a BAD PLACE.

Thanks!

Oh too bad? Ok, it must have been a VERY bad spot cos after three days of walking around there I dont recall seeing a L200 inside the hall..

Awesome pics dude.

I also wished if you were able to take the Modified L200 CAB, only thing was it was at a BAD PLACE.

I got it :)

Thanks!

Oh too bad? Ok, it must have been a VERY bad spot cos after three days of walking around there I dont recall seeing a L200 inside the hall..

It was outside, with the Outdoorsman stuff in the SLARDAR stall. You went all three days? One day was enough for me. Well, half a day actually. I wanted to stay for the night stuff and try some slow shutter shots on the SLARDAR areas, but I had to go to see my uncle who's in the ICU.

And man, thats some cool work. But you are falling way too much in love with the vignetting. No, you can't trademark it, I used it on your GT-R pictures earlier :D

Love the DOF shot of the Evo and Dinesh's cutout :D That is superb composition! And if the car was rotating, that would have made it pretty difficult to time too.

thanks for the complements guys!

Preveen: I DO love the vignette. And yeah, i too realized that i was going a bit overboard, and towards the end i was making it more and more discrete. I was actually 1st introduced to it in our friend Thishya's Sandakadapahana pic.

Some of the pics were taken while the car was rotating and i had to wait ages till the car came in (like the one with Dim's car and mivec's), but the ones with the cut out and the others form Sunday were of a still car. mivec.turbo was kind enough to stop the turn table and position in the angles I wanted. :)

White is not a convertible machan

but there is another silver convertible 350Z

the one at the show was the Orange/Bronze/Copper colour one..

hay man good to see u back.. didnt see ya for sometime in here

i want that 180 SX man.... or is it 200 SX... which ever way i want that one... wonder if the guy is selling it..