• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ceylinco Motorshow 2008

darinwrxsti

Hi All

if your planing on visiting the motorshow from the 18th-20th, please feel free to swing by my stand as i will have my race cars including the sti which is being prepaired for next years racing season being displayed. :D

Edited by darinwrxsti

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

if your planing on visiting the motorshow from the 18th-20th, please feel free to swing by my stand as i will have my race cars including the sti which is being prepaired for next years racing season being displayed. :D

Sure will mate !! Any souvenirs we get ;) ?? Madz offering stickers :D Anyways good luck mate!!

MINIACE

Hi All

Hey Darin Cool. Let me know your Stall Address.

By the we too have Stall Number N

Any Autolanka member will get discounts for the Car Waxes and Alloywheels.

see ya there then dims :)

This is good news..

Saw a poster of your work at Petc*.. really nice

Need to get me a set of 15" or 16", shall drop by n see ya.

Cheers..!

fishing for alloys for ma corolla and allion, will drop by. most probably sunday.

quick question guys....

does the motorshow start at 10.00am on friday too? or does it start late on the 1st day?

Usually in Sri Lanka most of things not appear at the right time. First day definitely most of exhibits will not be there at sharp 10am.

Better to visit it second day.

Usually in Sri Lanka most of things not appear at the right time. First day definitely most of exhibits will not be there at sharp 10am.

Better to visit it second day.

true but sometimes it's only in the early hours of the first day you get some peace to properly take pics etc.

true but sometimes it's only in the early hours of the first day you get some peace to properly take pics etc.

yep agree, this afternoon was quite good for photography... almos no crowd.. but also very 'un-happening'...

So i'm thinking of going again tomorrow or sunday :D

Was fairly unhappening today too, but it has its bright side. Easy to take pics. :D Tho that was fairly boring too. I think the problem is, we have already seen so much of these same cars already, so there is nothing to really stand out and grab you. The SLARDAR area was a novelty and pretty fun. The Cayenne S was new (for me :) ). There was a Fairlady Z drop top that I had never seen before live. A Lexus SC430. But a bit disappointing. Exhibits were disappointing, stalls were disappointing, crowds were low.

However, did hook up with a fair number of AL folk.

Lets see what you got Dilesh. I'll be sending mine over to Madz tonight if possible.