• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Water Theme Park In Sri Lanka

Umar Ali

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monamonu Your correct … :jumping-smiley-013: U know about SL buggers...!! :jumping-smiley-013::lol:

Heheheh...Thats what i kept sayin earlier but ppl didnt like it... but u know its the truth...so yep everyone shud go now and enjoy the place before its gets run down....

The owners have imported 300 million rupees worth equipments from china & india. i went to the opening ceremony coz the owner is a friend of my dad. its by the sunil group. they are the ones who import apples to sri lanka too. the park is built in a 52 acre land. 27 acres is used as a jungle. till 2nd april wave pool n other cool water stuff are closed coz it isnt finish yet. there are two food court inside the park wich are similar 2 excel world. the M.D.of the park is shammi mutumala who is 1 of the owner. but the main character is his big bro sunil who invested money. so the whole thing is a family buisness.

The owners have imported 300 million rupees worth equipments from china & india. i went to the opening ceremony coz the owner is a friend of my dad. its by the sunil group. they are the ones who import apples to sri lanka too. the park is built in a 52 acre land. 27 acres is used as a jungle. till 2nd april wave pool n other cool water stuff are closed coz it isnt finish yet. there are two food court inside the park wich are similar 2 excel world. the M.D.of the park is shammi mutumala who is 1 of the owner. but the main character is his big bro sunil who invested money. so the whole thing is a family buisness.

ya they said in the news that part of it was still jungle... any idea what they're planning do do with that? is it for future expansion or maybe have like a nature hike or something... cos i'm sure no one would just buy land and keep it a jungle with no plans for it....

i think they should advertise a bit more... cos the things i hear about the place are on the forum...

they should put up like a HUGE paper add with all their activities, packages and rates...

:jumping-smiley-013:

ya they said in the news that part of it was still jungle... any idea what they're planning do do with that? is it for future expansion or maybe have like a nature hike or something... cos i'm sure no one would just buy land and keep it a jungle with no plans for it....

i think they should advertise a bit more... cos the things i hear about the place are on the forum...

they should put up like a HUGE paper add with all their activities, packages and rates...

:)

Jungle?? how far is this place?? ... heheh any volunteers here hu want to go to the park and report back to us with pictures??? :D:D:D

Jungle?? how far is this place?? ... heheh any volunteers here hu want to go to the park and report back to us with pictures??? :D:D:D

yup... I was thinking of going this weekend... but not sure if part of it is still closed... must speak to ma uncle and see

pictures.. who do we call.. Praveen!!!!

and considerin he's a wildlife fan as well, shouldnt be hard getting him in that jungle.. :)

You should contact the great "AutoLanka Photographer"...if you know what I mean.. :):D

You should contact the great "AutoLanka Photographer"...if you know what I mean.. :D:D

Hahahaha...Yup Preveen could go there wearing the Autolanka T-Shirt and say he is a Official Photographer!!! and get some close up pics of 'Anything' interesting.....

Hahahaha...Yup Preveen could go there wearing the Autolanka T-Shirt and say he is a Official Photographer!!! and get some close up pics of 'Anything' interesting.....

Ha! Ha! You got it machan...

pictures.. who do we call.. Praveen!!!!

and considerin he's a wildlife fan as well, shouldnt be hard getting him in that jungle.. :unsure:

You should contact the great "AutoLanka Photographer"...if you know what I mean.. :D:D

Thank you, thank you. But I don't go tramping in jungles alone. Actually, I'm not much of a walking fan. Anyway, I'll see if I can get the "team" together.

AutoLanka T-shirts haven't been issued yet. U lazy boys were supposed to come up with some designs. So hop to it!

i'll be going there again next week. coz the cool stuff will be open after 2nd april. they're gonna build couple of hotels. and litle bit of jungle as natural reserve. i live in kottawa from my place its only 20 mins drive.

I was able to get a pic of the water park from my heli... :D

not bad heh...

mr032706029px.jpg

Hey that doesn't look too bad at all, I can certainly see where the 300 million was spent! Now why on earth didn't the papers carry a picture like this instead of one that looked like it was taken 20 years ago at some dodgy back-yard park.

And guys, the water in that wave pool looks pretty nice to me. Looks like they've gone all out and even trucked in sand for it too.