• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Water Theme Park In Sri Lanka

Umar Ali

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Umar ali was A saudi arabian..King who had visited srilanka to fill his pot

hehehe!!! there's very little a sudi king or anyone for that matter, can find here to fill his pot... maybe some books like "bribery coruption for dummies" or "ABC of how to tackel law enforcement when doing illigal things".. :rolleyes:

its easy for everyone who didnt respond at that time to say they knew that Umar Ali was kidding.... cos there's no way of proving them wrong.. but honestly i thought he was telling the truth.. i thought he owned that helicopter rental place in SL.. :D

its easy for everyone who didnt respond at that time to say they knew that Umar Ali was kidding.... cos there's no way of proving them wrong.. but honestly i thought he was telling the truth.. i thought he owned that helicopter rental place in SL.. :D

its easy for everyone who didnt respond at that time to say they knew that Umar Ali was kidding.... cos there's no way of proving them wrong.. but honestly i thought he was telling the truth.. i thought he owned that helicopter rental place in SL..

I knew he was kidding, cos i know hes nt in the country, plus he doesnt deal wit heli's... do u!?! lol ...

but honestly i thought he was telling the truth.. i thought he owned that helicopter rental place in SL.. :D

I seriously never expected u guys wud believe it.. now it looks so funny!!! lol

So any of u guys goin to nuwereliya this holidays. i wud be missing the fun...

Wait a Sec!!!!!!!!! Is this the same Umar who had the White Evo 7 and the DC2 Type-R???????

No dude... my dad deals in cars.. and i hav an sti-8 thats it...