• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Water Theme Park In Sri Lanka

Umar Ali

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this another joke or u serious? :D

No dude.. i am serious.. i just moved in here 3 months ago after i found an

american uni lol.. my dad wants to join the family business after i graduate

so at the same time while i am studyin at uni i can learn some business too at his office

here in jap.. tats y i moved here.. and i really love this place now..

No dude.. i am serious.. i just moved in here 3 months ago after i found an

american uni lol.. my dad wants to join the family business after i graduate

so at the same time while i am studyin at uni i can learn some business too at his office

here in jap.. tats y i moved here.. and i really love this place now..

Where exactly in Japan? I was there for abit...stayed in tokyo, Roppongi Hills to be exact...i too loved the place!!

Where exactly in Japan? I was there for abit...stayed in tokyo, Roppongi Hills to be exact...i too loved the place!!

In kawasaki ( 5 mins frm Tokyo).. my uni is in Tokyo right next to Roppongi Hills..

and i just had my lunch there now..

And there is this garage right in front of my uni.. and one day it was open and the

cars were like 3 s-class limos, 1 mayback and 1 RR phantom..lol

When did u come to Japan?

In kawasaki ( 5 mins frm Tokyo).. my uni is in Tokyo right next to Roppongi Hills..

and i just had my lunch there now..

And there is this garage right in front of my uni.. and one day it was open and the

cars were like 3 s-class limos, 1 mayback and 1 RR phantom..lol

When did u come to Japan?

Hehehe...The best part was walking down Roppongi and all the European models were shopping...LoL..man it was heaven!! Was there bout a year and a half ago....

Hehehe...The best part was walking down Roppongi and all the European models were shopping...LoL..man it was heaven!! Was there bout a year and a half ago....

Yea Roppongi is a good place for clubbin and women.. most women r either

strippers or prostitutes.. lol

We have so much fun here.. and have u been to Shibuya.. this place is crowded with ppl..

Yea Roppongi is a good place for clubbin and women.. most women r either

strippers or prostitutes.. lol

We have so much fun here.. and have u been to Shibuya.. this place is crowded with ppl..

Wait a sec!! I know that name!! Shibuya!! i think i might have........so are there many sri lankans wit u at uni??

Wait a sec!! I know that name!! Shibuya!! i think i might have........so are there many sri lankans wit u at uni??

hmm.. only 1 sri lankan lol.. he's really a nice guy known as 'AJ' drives a boxter S... other than that

many americans and japanese.. and some students r from embassies ( i mean their dad's r ambassadors)..

hmm.. only 1 sri lankan lol.. he's really a nice guy known as 'AJ' drives a boxter S... other than that

many americans and japanese.. and some students r from embassies ( i mean their dad's r ambassadors)..

aite cool cool....u coming back to SL for the hols? or u living there now?

Ofcourse i am comin back for my holis.. i am a little home sick too.. lol

in 3 weeks i'll be in sl.. hw abt u mate? where do u uni..

Ah cool cool...yup ill be home in May too...im in the U.S New Jersey/New York to be exact......

This has to be one of the most classic thread hi-jacks of all time!! :blink::huh::P

Hehehe....most of the threads are like that Preveen!!! Start on one topic and end on another!!! LoL

Ah cool cool...yup ill be home in May too...im in the U.S New Jersey/New York to be exact......

Hehehe....most of the threads are like that Preveen!!! Start on one topic and end on another!!! LoL

cool... nice to knw u guys!!!