• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At last some serious action. The cars are both pretty much stock which leaves them to do a lot of modifications to their cars. Nigel should bring his type-R tooo. Can some one pls lend him some head lights pls. Can't we arrange the other DC5's to come also. And the two Euro-R's can battle each other. Me down with the freaking Flu but hope to join the fun with my humble EG8.

At last some serious action. The cars are both pretty much stock which leaves them to do a lot of modifications to their cars. Nigel should bring his type-R tooo. Can some one pls lend him some head lights pls. Can't we arrange the other DC5's to come also. And the two Euro-R's can battle each other. Me down with the freaking Flu but hope to join the fun with my humble EG8.

Good scene chang! pls bring your "humble" EG8 and show some b18c power to these dudes...... Nigel man get some ek lights and come but pls keep the NOS bottle at home heheheh. Yes it would be nice to see the two euro r's in action but thats upto them owners to decide.

Hi guys as usual cops came so there were a few drags.... the DC5 won against the DC2 but it was supposed to be a best of 3 but couldnt do it.

The other race was Nirosha's SIR taking down a EVO 6 so i guess Nirosha's car is moving now thanks to Zacki and the newly rebuilt motor.

Ravi's GT starlet had a few runs as well and won against Mark's 4AGE Marino and the MR2. Well done Ravi!

By the pics it appears that the evo hasn't even moved off the line. Obviously he has had a bad launch or has missed a gear in the race. no way can that sir out run the evo under normal circumstances. unless it has severe internal mods and nos etc..

I don't know if u guys remember jaawids racing sir, would keep up with one time shamida's white evo4, would give a good run but still couldnt win!!...but then again a race is a race!

Here in uk there is a channel called "men and motors", they have a show called "pinks", (as in pink slips for drags) .best of 3 drags. winner takes the car. the real deal. what do u rekon, should SL have best of 3 without loosing the car of course and identifying the true winner.

would someone mind telling who are the owners of the Evo n the MR2? is that motorzone ravi or some other geezer?

Autobase Ravi , The Donut Man i think nw u got it n i dnt know who is the owner of the mr2 bt he is Ravis good friend , n yesterday kotiy is very happy cus he won against evo6 n his Sir is serious modified car but in this forum i cant tell what he's done to his car bt few ppl know, n mark removed his body kit cus it weight too much n yesterday is bit happenin day n cops stoped my car n my friends cars morethan 5 times :) n they asking are u drunk ? ( Mahattay silansar eke sadda wadi ) bt no problem with them :lol:

N good work lasi great pics :angry-smiley-048: even i didnt race, he posted my car pic, cool..

SIR vs Evo6, was it a rolling start?

yeah it was a rollin start. can anyone tell me what kind of modifications does the DC2 and the DC5 have?

and i thought the B18c engine is more powerfull than K20A coz u guys have been praisin the B series engine's as long as i can remember. ;)

The DC5 has no mods done to it. i think it just has a drop in K%N filter but that car is fast and i think the future is the K20A and may be the B's are a dying breed its difficult to say though.

The DC2 probably needs to be checked cos it didnt seem to be as fast as it was so may be something's wrong but anyway there should be another b18c draggin this weekend so lets see if it can give the k20a a better fight. B series boys whats happening (nigel/chang hint hint) hehe K20A seems be kicking ass these days.....

sorry guys promotion of other srilankan websites which has similar interests are strictly prohibited !

machan madz thanx for the 10% warning , n can i post any pics from anoter web site,, n i already got permitions form the other admin bt still i need ur permitions :D

MADZ Warned on Today, 12:33 PM

Added to warn level GihanFx stick to the forum rules plz ! promotion of other srilankan websites which has similar interests are strictly prohibited

The DC5 has no mods done to it. i think it just has a drop in K%N filter but that car is fast and i think the future is the K20A and may be the B's are a dying breed its difficult to say though.

The DC2 probably needs to be checked cos it didnt seem to be as fast as it was so may be something's wrong but anyway there should be another b18c draggin this weekend so lets see if it can give the k20a a better fight. B series boys whats happening (nigel/chang hint hint) hehe K20A seems be kicking ass these days.....

would like to see chang drag his baby against the DC5 :D . the DC5 did drag nigel and lost by 1 or 2 cars. can any of u guy's get the other DC5's to come and drag next sat?

The other race was Nirosha's SIR taking down a EVO 6 so i guess Nirosha's car is moving now thanks to Zacki and the newly rebuilt motor.

Ravi's GT starlet had a few runs as well and won against Mark's 4AGE Marino and the MR2. Well done Ravi!

hey bro for your information nirosh didn't run zackie's ecu last sat infact he got the ecu whic was in the SIR of mushtaq of MOTOR WORLD. found this out today

thought ravi won all the races against the mighty SOHC's of pilla :D ?

would like to see chang drag his baby against the DC5 :) . the DC5 did drag nigel and lost by 1 or 2 cars. can any of u guy's get the other DC5's to come and drag next sat?

is this thivankas DC5? what mods has he done to it? whats the other DC5 you are refereing to?