• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny B15 Panel Indicators

SunnyB15

Question

Dear all,

I have bought a Nissan Sunny B15 car recently. It has "ABS" and "ECO" indicator blocks on the dashboard panel but those indicators are not lighting up when the car is switched on. My problem is that whether those indicators are not present in B15 model or they are burnt.

Thanks...............

:mellow:

3 answers to this question

Dear all,

I have bought a Nissan Sunny B15 car recently. It has "ABS" and "ECO" indicator blocks on the dashboard panel but those indicators are not lighting up when the car is switched on. My problem is that whether those indicators are not present in B15 model or they are burnt.

Thanks...............

Firstly I assume you checked for all these indicators before you bought it..and assume all were working at that time. If so you are encountering one of the following problems with it.

As far as I know ABS was a standard function on all FB15's. But I am not sure about eco..! Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

1)Sensor cable disconnected.(Reconnect cables)

2)Dust or any other foreign body blocking sensor pickup.(Clean engine and sensor)

3)Electronically malfunctioning sensor.(Replace sensor)

4)Fuse burnt(Replace fuse)

Better to do a diagnostic check. Since indicators better to check error codes!

Dear all,

Thanks...............

If the lights do not come on when you move the key to the on position (before you crank the engine) its best you get it checked out.

The possible causes are

1. Those functionalities are not available in your car

2. The bulbs have burnt out

If the ABS indicator is switched-on which means you need to attend to your breaks, in some cases people disconnect the ABS indicator light when selling the vehicle to show that the breaks are in good condition.

Better get to a mechanic & check it.