• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Oh Why, Do They Do This?????????

SHAI

I don't understand why you guys critisize the guys who modify VW bugs! Different people have different likings!! I own a modified bug. I have put a dash board of a Toyota Corolla AE100, I have made it full option by installing power shutter kits and central locking with remote. Power steering is also added. I have also installed a state of the art sterio with 12 CD changer, sub woofer, power antenna, DVD etc worth nearly 150,000. Engine was also replaced and I have fixed an AC which needed loads of modifications. Of course the body was completely modified by Dumi**a. The car is Metalic Red with bright blue and green stripes. The hood is bright yellow. I have modified the silencers as well to get that extra beat. I lifted the body a bit and put 15 inch alloys. It is a much nicer and a better car now. And of course it grabs the attention of everyone including nice girls :rolleyes:

Why dont you also think positively and not critisize people like me??

Ah I forgot to mention that I have added a car phone too. It is REALY COOL!!

Hey guys! I was joking above and I never thought anyone would take it seriously

I don't understand why you guys critisize the guys who modify VW bugs! Different people have different likings!! I own a modified bug. I have put a dash board of a Toyota Corolla AE100, I have made it full option by installing power shutter kits and central locking with remote. Power steering is also added. I have also installed a state of the art sterio with 12 CD changer, sub woofer, power antenna, DVD etc worth nearly 150,000. Engine was also replaced and I have fixed an AC which needed loads of modifications. Of course the body was completely modified by Dumi**a. The car is Metalic Red with bright blue and green stripes. The hood is bright yellow. I have modified the silencers as well to get that extra beat. I lifted the body a bit and put 15 inch alloys. It is a much nicer and a better car now. And of course it grabs the attention of everyone including nice girls :rolleyes:

Why dont you also think positively and not critisize people like me??

Ah I forgot to mention that I have added a car phone too. It is REALY COOL!!

Restoring a classic and bringing it upto date with modern options is totally cool. -Respect to you on that. If its overdone and made to look like a 'rice cooker' with neons to light the flame

- then thats something to be ashamed of :rolleyes:

no offence machan, to get chicks attention u need to have a sky, Fairlady, Evo, Sti or somekind or super ride or a new kool looking jeep or sumthing, cus thesedays they aint dumb and they know hell lot about cars. About a modified buy been a Pus*s* magnet............well im not sure about that bro :unsure: Another thing we always try to lower the ride to get a nice look but why u lift the ride ? Anyway Modification and Rice are two different things,

lol never relied on a car to court the fairer sex. :angry-smiley-048: However in this day and age with an Allion costing around the same price as a Sti9- IMO would not the value of a car be a greater motivation to the attention seeking female? :)

Edit: gosh I'm getting old

Edited by Elvis_Pil

no offence machan, to get chicks attention u need to have a sky, Fairlady, Evo, Sti or somekind or super ride or a new kool looking jeep or sumthing, cus thesedays they aint dumb and they know hell lot about cars. About a modified buy been a Pus*s* magnet............well im not sure about that bro :unsure: Another thing we always try to lower the ride to get a nice look but why u lift the ride ? Anyway Modification and Rice are two different things,

Oh there are still those who don't know much. Judging by the attention that Honda Beat got....

Besides, you left out the Euros. Maybe a nice Alfa, or something with a nice prancing horse logo (Both the Italian and German variations :D )

lol never relied on a car to court the fairer sex. :angry-smiley-048: However in this day and age with an Allion costing around the same price as a Sti9- IMO would not the value of a car be a greater motivation to the attention seeking female? :)

Agree on both. :D:P

Yeah, thats the same yellow honda from the july show! What a waste.

It's not to say i dont support dressing up old cars but that it should be done humanely!Customizing is an art which takes time to perfect. In this day and age of cars rolling off the production line looking stunning, it's easier to spend little and get a new car to look better than to spend a lot and make ab old car look like a disaster!

The fairlady, that is a classical car which gets its due attention wherever it goes!Even the old fairlady!

guys, what do u think about these ?

img9387rq4.jpg

img9387rq4.d3661a8db4.jpg

img9377ng2.jpg

img9377ng2.d72b3cab9a.jpg

Now these are nice...........would be nicer without the stickers, but tastefully done. Powerful too I'll bet. :)

Car only helps a bit, lolz, if have the ability, talent and money you dont need anything, anyway there are some chicks who go mad when they see 300Zx, mabye dev had some experieance about this,

Oh there are still those who don't know much. Judging by the attention that Honda Beat got....

Besides, you left out the Euros. Maybe a nice Alfa, or something with a nice prancing horse logo (Both the Italian and German variations :D )

Yeah and we all know machan Euros are pus*y magnets lol, i wish thos SL Astons and Ferrari go to people who know what they capable of :rolleyes:

Car only helps a bit, lolz, if have the ability, talent and money you dont need anything, anyway there are some chicks who go mad when they see 300Zx, mabye dev had some experieance about this,

I have my doubts in relation to DevZ & he's 300ZX- he's FB status update about a week back was very unsettling lol