• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Consumption On Vios

Prasad sampath

Question

4 answers to this question

My Vios does only 8 to 9 Km per liter in city drive. I feel it is too low for vios. Any idea for improve it. I did 3M tune up. But didnt work.

how much did cost you for tuning up and where did you do it?. some people are plying and not doing the job well!!. any how consult with a technician at a leading mechanical center like magcity pitshop etc.

My Vios does only 8 to 9 Km per liter in city drive. I feel it is too low for vios. Any idea for improve it. I did 3M tune up. But didnt work.

Well couple of my friends got some real bad experience with MAGC*. i think the best advice is take it to the agents and get their advice.(Vehicle Manufacturer knows better than other fellas) 8-9Kmpl for a Vios with Auto tranny is quite Normal in City Driving.

Edited by Ruslan