• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Townace Noha Sr40

thusithasam

Hi, Any one have this Toyota TownAce Noha SR40 vehicle in Sri lanka.I like to know about this vehicle.What is the second hand market this vehicle?Is this better than KR 41 and KR 42. Please advised to me

Thanks for everybody

Well the SR 40's series are the actual Noah's (Passenger version)and the CR 40's and the KR40's are the dual purpose versions, CR and KR differes depending on the type of fuel. Can remember someone mentioning on anaother thread there was a couple of oroginal Noah's around in SL..

The difference in SR40's being that there have much more options etc and the suspension is supposed to be much more softer.... Following is an example of the options:

Van MODEL : LITEACE NOAH NO : SR40G

YEAR : 2001/08 GRADE : G EXURB

OPTIONS : AIR CONDITION, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOW, POWER MIRROR,

ABS, DUAL AIR BAGS, AUTO TRANS, 4DOOR, 8SEATER, TV&NAVIGATION, SILVE

R COLOR, 2000CC, GASOLINE, CHASSIS NO:SR40*********

Well the SR 40's series are the actual Noah's (Passenger version)and the CR 40's and the KR40's are the dual purpose versions, CR and KR differes depending on the type of fuel. Can remember someone mentioning on anaother thread there was a couple of oroginal Noah's around in SL..

The difference in SR40's being that there have much more options etc and the suspension is supposed to be much more softer.... Following is an example of the options:

Van MODEL : LITEACE NOAH NO : SR40G

YEAR : 2001/08 GRADE : G EXURB

OPTIONS : AIR CONDITION, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOW, POWER MIRROR,

ABS, DUAL AIR BAGS, AUTO TRANS, 4DOOR, 8SEATER, TV&NAVIGATION, SILVE

R COLOR, 2000CC, GASOLINE, CHASSIS NO:SR40*********

that means this is not good model(SR40G).I am going to buy one KR42.And I saw one SR40 vehicle in the net.It is very nice.

oshad! thanks for your information

that means this is not good model(SR40G).I am going to buy one KR42.And I saw one SR40 vehicle in the net.It is very nice.

oshad! thanks for your information

I think Oshad was speaking positively about the SR40 :)

Its the highest grade of that particular generation of Town Aces and the one true "Noah" model :) All the others, CR's and KR's are not Noah's but duel purpose vehicles with sturdy bumpy suspension for goods transport !

that means this is not good model(SR40G).

what do u mean by this ?

the SR40G is the highest grade u will get ! the CR and KR are lower grades and u cant call them NOAHs...

the market value is above 3mil for ORIGINAL NOAHs :rolleyes:

forgot to mention, SR40G has 2 sunroofs also ...

Edited by ferrarif50

ok, why SR40 few vehicles in the market.I thing something wrong with this SR model.KR and CR very populer in SriLanka.Some peoples are makeing CR and KR like SR. Changinr front light as cristal lights,Rear door ect.

It's not that SR40's have defects that the there are few of them is SL, its the tax that comes with all the options it has which wud put its seliing price way over the normal going price... It's a practical issue as I heard from a car sale person sometime back ... U knw dat da SL Customs tax heavily on ABS, Airbags etc.. No ones going to want to buy a Noah for like 4 mil +...

On the Point that some people are making the CR's look like the SR Noah's are that most of them just replace the doors and replace the head lights with Crystals.. Thats not going to get u the ABS ( altho available in the GL version of CR's ), Airbags, orogonal Noah seats, interioy fiber door panels suspension etc... :), and da dash is different too :D

It's not that SR40's have defects that the there are few of them is SL, its the tax that comes with all the options it has which wud put its seliing price way over the normal going price... It's a practical issue as I heard from a car sale person sometime back ... U knw dat da SL Customs tax heavily on ABS, Airbags etc.. No ones going to want to buy a Noah for like 4 mil +...

On the Point that some people are making the CR's look like the SR Noah's are that most of them just replace the doors and replace the head lights with Crystals.. Thats not going to get u the ABS ( altho available in the GL version of CR's ), Airbags, orogonal Noah seats, interioy fiber door panels suspension etc... :), and da dash is different too :D

yes.... thats the truth.

and the other thing is some buggers condemn these higher grade vehicles saying these are not good for our roads, hard to maintain, etc.. and its bit difficult to sell one than selling a normal model. but someone who knows the real value will get it ...