• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Spot Lamp Button Bulb

ThunderBolt

Question

3 answers to this question

I need to replace my spot lamp button bulb. car model is (Mazda familia/ Ford Laser) it would be great if someone could tell me where i can buy this bulb.

otherwise its really difficult to find the button to switch on spot lights.

Thunderbolt, its difficult to know what type of bulb it is without taking the switch apart because these lights range of miniature LED's to small light bulbs !

Best thing is to get a good electrician to take the switch apart, take the bulb out and hunt for a replacement with a sample.

Sometimes its not possible to do this and the switch needs to be replaced as one unit !

any good place where i can take it.

Pala Auto Electrical

Also the usual places in Panchikawatte such as rainbow motors, and the one after the junction (I think the name is Gamage ?) usually have these bits and bobs lying around for sale ! I think a chap with some persistence will be able to replace just the bulb if it came to it, or the bulb can actually be replaced very easily !