• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified Honda Civic..wanted

I need a Honda civic .......

or city a bit Modified prices should be below 1.35 Mill Cos this is the third vehicle we are getting...

This goes specially out to Gaya...Dont advertise here Pls post sum pixxx here and mail me the info to [email protected] /

GAYA UDAWWW ONehhh,.,,,,, and guys prefer a english number

or city a bit Modified prices should be below 1.35 Mill Cos this is the third vehicle we are getting...

This goes specially out to Gaya...Dont advertise here Pls post sum pixxx here and mail me the info to [email protected] /

:angry-smiley-048: Patience is a virtue !!!

:angry-smiley-048: Patience is a virtue !!!

hi wcc so yo into honda good choice mate..like tyrell said patience n checking yo email is important..

hi wcc so yo into honda good choice mate..like tyrell said patience n checking yo email is important..

Can one really get a modified Civic with English numbers for 1.35mil? I quite be tempted to think about joining the Honda Bandwagon in that case...

nirosh had some hondas with him. why dont u check with him?

Hey ppl just a quick question.... here in the states the coupe version of the civic is extremely popular...i wanna know whether the JDM market ever produced this car? and if they did y the SL market didnt receive any?

Hey ppl just a quick question.... here in the states the coupe version of the civic is extremely popular...i wanna know whether the JDM market ever produced this car? and if they did y the SL market didnt receive any?

JDM never got the coupe of hte civic..only the hatch versions.. the coupe is mainly in USDM and european markets

there is 1 civic coupe in SL ... an eg8 version... i believe it's a uk import...

Yep his SiR is actually advertised on another site...wonder why he is selling it though?

probably will move on to a new project...wonder how his subaru is coming out..

JDM never got the coupe of hte civic..only the hatch versions.. the coupe is mainly in USDM and european markets

there is 1 civic coupe in SL ... an eg8 version... i believe it's a uk import...

Ya thats the reason i was wondering...cos u guys were talking about this coupe in SL... Its a shame though cos i think the coupe is pretty good looking.... the New Civic Si Coupe here is nice and with 197 Bhp its quite nippy too...

probably will move on to a new project...wonder how his subaru is coming out..

heard from nilantha that some of the parts are missing which are needed to start the car other than that everything is fixed and ready. won't be long till we see it on the rd. :blink:

heard from nilantha that some of the parts are missing which are needed to start the car other than that everything is fixed and ready. won't be long till we see it on the rd. :blink:

And when we do see it on the road...it will be in the form of a STi right?

Ya thats the reason i was wondering...cos u guys were talking about this coupe in SL... Its a shame though cos i think the coupe is pretty good looking.... the New Civic Si Coupe here is nice and with 197 Bhp its quite nippy too...

the coupe is definitely better looking than the 4 door... same goes for the integra... another car which looks better as a coupe is the 3 series...

that sucks... hope these are sourceable parts.. sometimes the hardest things to find are the little nuts and bolts...

How much did Nirosh pay for the conversion dude? and to get the engine down.....

I am new to Honda but am really interested in getting one; I just wondered; if I were to buy a normal Honda saloon or hatch VTEC (for say 1m) then import a type-R or similar engine from Japan (plus wire harness, ecu, gearbox, anything else necessary) from Japan, how much is the cost approximately I am looking at for the engine conversion? I guess some of you have done this or similar, in which case, what is the engine most popular for this kind of hot-rodding in SL? costs? Who are the more reliable engine importers in SL?

Any threads in this forum about past conversions done by you guys?

I am new to Honda but am really interested in getting one; I just wondered; if I were to buy a normal Honda saloon or hatch VTEC (for say 1m) then import a type-R or similar engine from Japan (plus wire harness, ecu, gearbox, anything else necessary) from Japan, how much is the cost approximately I am looking at for the engine conversion? I guess some of you have done this or similar, in which case, what is the engine most popular for this kind of hot-rodding in SL? costs? Who are the more reliable engine importers in SL?

Any threads in this forum about past conversions done by you guys?

Nadeera No. ???

Zackie

I guess Nigel was also upto some conversions with Nmotor sports, dunno 4 sure...

hmmm... there were plenty of past threads in the new forum too.

Edited by sharkster

HMM TYPE-R iS EXPENSIVE eII..SO ANY ONE HAS ANY HONDAS FOR SALE..or a city

I remember that your budget is around 1mn. in which case you won't find a city VTEC, i guess the best for you is get a mighty CRX and do some engine swap!