• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka 4wd Day At The Devils Point

Velocity

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOCATION - JAELA

YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO TELL A WEEK,

I AM EVEN COOL ON THIS WEEK ( COS IT HAS RAINED AND ITS MUDDY ) :)

ENTRANCE FEE - 25 CENTS OR ANY EXTRA COINS DIPPED IN TURMERIC WATER TO PUT TO THE DEVALAYA

BOOZE AND FOOD SPONSORED BY ALCOHOL AND CHOLESTEROL

This is ideal fun day for the Average Joe in his 4x4 for to get into the MUD AND ENJOY THE DAY

STARTING TIME IDEAL WOULD BE AROUND 10 AM.

FIA REGULATIONS INFORM TO WEAR BOOTS AT ALL TIMES>

PRAD THANKS FOR JOINING

1 ) VELOCITY

2 ) PRAD - please post a picture of your Vehicle too,

Hi. Dear I thought it is in Devil Staircase area in Kalupahana (Near Bamarakanda Waterfalls) have you ever seen that road? You should go there with your 4X4. You will get real Adventure trip with Nature.

Edited by Rana

rich ppl wasting money of a poor country to show off

They didn't become rich buy just sitting their.... It's hard earned cash and they got a right to spend it that way. And I can assure you that in Velocity's case. I think it's better than fleeing your county and working your but off for some white folks while living under them...

Edited by madmax

rich ppl wasting money of a poor country to show off

remember no money involved sandun.

just coins.

food is Kos( Jack Friut ) from the village and drinks will be thambili. ( KING COCONUT ) so at least the villager will get the money for cos and the preparation of the KOS and Selling Thambili.

:)

i am sure you are the guy who saves every penny and dies without no fun. its cos your type of ass hole attitude that half of sri lanka cannot come up from what it is today. :)

just like lord Buddha said don't be jealous - be positive and work together for the betterment of the country.

I remember i posted couple off road pictures of Sri Lanka on www.landcruiserclub.co.za and couple of South Africans were writing how beautiful our country was they were asking how they can ship their vehicles over here

cheers.

Edited by Velocity

Hi. Dear I thought it is in Devil Staircase area in Kalupahana (Near Bamarakanda Waterfalls) have you ever seen that road? You should go there with your 4X4. You will get real Adventure trip with Nature.

rana please tell me the route. having been plotting many off road routes these days.

is the road tarred or gravel.

They didn't become rich buy just sitting their.... It's hard earned cash and they got a right to spend it that way. And I can assure you that in Velocity's case. I think it's better than fleeing your county and working your but off for some white folks while living under them...

well said

Hi Velocity

I will come to your event, if could complete my assignment on time. but anyway keep me in

found this article about devils staircase on autolanka itself

http://autolanka.com/Article_read.asp?article_id=91

Thanks for the info machan.

Ushantha is cruiserhead right, awesome article by the way.

i guess there so many hidden trails in sri lanka not known to that many.

Heard that there was off road route made by planters which connects migahakiula to passara through arawa ( Where worlds end II is there )

remember no money involved sandun.

just coins.

food is Kos( Jack Friut ) from the village and drinks will be thambili. ( KING COCONUT ) so at least the villager will get the money for cos and the preparation of the KOS and Selling Thambili.

i am sure you are the guy who saves every penny and dies without no fun. its cos your type of ass hole attitude that half of sri lanka cannot come up from what it is today. :)

just like lord Buddha said don't be jealous - be positive and work together for the betterment of the country.

Haha.. what a reply..!!!

count me in... as long as there is a car wash near by

:) dont worry brothers - we have full crew to attend to your needs.

1 ) PRAD - Landrover series III

2 ) PODILAMAYA - CRUISER SERIES II

3 ) VELOCITY - CRUISER UTE

4 ) ANDREW - SPACE GEAR

5 ) CHARLIE - 2 X LANDCRUISER UTES

6 ) FUZZO - MONTERO V6

Edited by Velocity

would love to join in, but cant confirm 100% just yet

Supra i take it more as a meeting place to share info on 4wd, check out each others vehicles engines and there specifications and share knowledge about expeditions while having a snack and then just check the 4wd capability,

Ela the Bra mini :)

By the way - Milindu and All others let me know the weekends you are FREE !!!

So we can take the best date and Time where all can come

what do you say !!!

Tell us the time n date ! You the king of "Basin" so its your call! But make sure there is no water cut in your area ha ha!!

MINIACE