• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lost Vic Paper

fuzzo

Hi All,

Have a small problem that i need help with. Finally decided to stop running around on open papers and transfer to my name. Only issue is that I have managed to misplace the VIC paper which is needed for the transfer

what is the procedure to get a new one before doing the transfer? ANyone have any ideas?

Machan.. have the same problem. Apparent procedure is to get a police report for the lost doc and fill in a form & submit it to the RMV with other transfer papers. You can get the new VIC and new book all at once. You cant enter it in 'express' though- the whole thing takes a month according to the RMV. Let me know when you get down to doing it- as I need to do the same :)

Hi All,

Have a small problem that i need help with. Finally decided to stop running around on open papers and transfer to my name. Only issue is that I have managed to misplace the VIC paper which is needed for the transfer

what is the procedure to get a new one before doing the transfer? ANyone have any ideas?

Well first of all you need to get the Police Entry which should be logged by the previous owner (the last registered owner).

Submit the police entry with the set of papers (RMV Dox for transfer) to the RMV, where they will give you another form requesting for a new VIC which you should fill up as per the Police entry.

As Phil said you cannot go for One Day service due to the non-availability of the Original dox.