• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Hire Query

lowrider

Hi guys

Can anyone advise me as to where i can hire a small, reliable and economical car for a week or so? I want it on self drive basis. The commercial carhire companies are kind of a bit on the steep side. Any ideas?

ask rates from this no - 0772948281 :unsure: one of my friends came down from UAE and hired from this place and found to be cheap. don't know the situ now

Hi guys

Can anyone advise me as to where i can hire a small, reliable and economical car for a week or so? I want it on self drive basis. The commercial carhire companies are kind of a bit on the steep side. Any ideas?

If youre not too bothered about driving a maruti, you could hire from ########. They have a budget hire that you can use. Not sure of the number but you can google it. "######## budget hire"

A friend of mine used one of their cars for about 2 weeks, some months back and found it very economical.

sorry forgot that i can't post company names...........try googling for "maruti budget hire Sri Lanka" or simmilar. That should get you results.

The link Shai mentioned is not too difficult to find, that is if you know what you are looking for,

Can Pericles or Dilongt please clarify what is our policy for posting links to help forum members. I do not want to offend the site owner or the moderators by posting links which could be considered unpaid advertising (which in reality is not since I'm not affiliated with any of the companies) but at the same time I would like to provide lowrider with a bit more direction to find what he is looking for.

I could only find 3 links to Sri Lankan car rental companies, so to remove any bias I could post all 3 if that solves anything.