• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Audi / Bmw / Vw

xstreme911

The reason was the permit. The 320D cars came as low as 2.4mil on the permit while the basic petrol without the permit was 3.8 mil at the time (So not many people bought petrol versions). I remember there were 320D 200 cars coming in through the agen on a particular month at its peak.

We bought a Petrol Auto which is relatively rare here with which we are still very happy with. We also missed an H Regd auto with facelift that was sold trough the agent for 5.5mil.

mind if i ask how muc the petrol one cost you? was it a pre or post face lift model?

mind if i ask how muc the petrol one cost you? was it a pre or post face lift model?

Ours was 3.8 mil in 1999. The facelift came in 2001 or 2002.

There were improvements in the post facelift including double vanos (VVTi) for all models with the 318i pumping close to 150bhp as against our one putting out 118bhp.

The lights look leaner on the facelift model.

Ours was 3.8 mil in 1999. The facelift came in 2001 or 2002.

There were improvements in the post facelift including double vanos (VVTi) for all models with the 318i pumping close to 150bhp as against our one putting out 118bhp.

The lights look leaner on the facelift model.

Read on Autocar that the VANOS unit is prone to failure, and expensive to replace. Any idea on that?