• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pajeros 85 Upwards

The Don

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if somebody could let me know the prices for these vehicles thesedays, obviously in good condition,

I know there are about 4 models out there, of that generation

The basic manthree model AC/PS non turbo

The basic turbo model

The full option turbo model

The full option turbo intercooler model

and short wheel base versions of each of the above, and also the flat and high roof models for the LWB versions so they obviously come in different flavours and sizes,

which particular version do you think is the best for daily use and ease of maintenance and also value for money,

what do they go for thesedays, is the one on the forum indicative of the usual price these things go for thesedays ?

thanks in advance for all replies,

The Don

when I saw the add for the Pajero- I couldnt believe it! as well! 1.8 million for a 21 year old vehicle!! Are there really people willing to pay that much for a jeep? And our these vehicles still reliable and practical after what 20 years and a few hundred thousand Km's??

well before the price increase my gud friend bought a shortwheel turbo intercooler fulloption and

he only paid 7.75 for that 32 - XXXX but now he says he can easily sell around for 12 - 14, well the

actual price lies around 12 - 13.50 - 14 depending on the condition. my friends one looks lik DAMM, not

like the stupid looking one advertised in here.. i mean look at the tyres??

anyways the next model pajero intecooler 64 - / 65 - goes around 25 - 30 i guess. not sure about dat.

they are reliable still after all those years.. u just mite need to replace the engine - hehe, my gud friend

once drunk have had a trip without checking water level and the engine was gone, 3 - days he replaced a new turbo intercooler engine for 110,000 around 5 months back.

my friends one looks lik DAMM, not like the stupid looking one advertised in here.. i mean look at the tyres??

what do you mean by it looks like 'DAMN'?????????????? does that mean its in good condition :)

i think the pajero intecooler 64 - / 65 easily goes over 30. and the 64 - / 65 montero goes over 40.

what do you mean by it looks like 'DAMN'?????????????? does that mean its in good condition :)

i think the pajero intecooler 64 - / 65 easily goes over 30. and the 64 - / 65 montero goes over 40.

In 2004 my father bought a 65-13xx full op with leather in very very good condition for 3.4 mn.

machan the Pagero you are looking for before the newer (1993 model) still has a very good market.. but one think you have to check when buying is the suspension.. i've heard about a number of Pajeros that squeek when gogin over uneven surfaces.. have even heard these sounds on jeeps ont he road.. kinda annoying.. but thats pretty much the only fault i can think of that model.. and i think 1.8 mill is probably the goign price for one.. like any vehicle thats over 20 years old, it REALLY depends on how well it has been maintained..

what do you mean by it looks like 'DAMN'?????????????? does that mean its in good condition :unsure:

errrr.. i meant looking really GUD!!! hehe :D

machan the Pagero you are looking for before the newer (1993 model) still has a very good market.. but one think you have to check when buying is the suspension.. i've heard about a number of Pajeros that squeek when gogin over uneven surfaces.. have even heard these sounds on jeeps ont he road.. kinda annoying.. but thats pretty much the only fault i can think of that model.. and i think 1.8 mill is probably the goign price for one.. like any vehicle thats over 20 years old, it REALLY depends on how well it has been maintained..

I still think thats a crap price for a that vehicle.. you got to be insane to lay down so much cash and get only that..

Ha ha ha the dude does not even know how to spell Pajero- he's pasted stickers saying 'Pajaro'!!! :D:D

Hi Guys,

thats what I thought as well, about the price etc, a year back I was offered one in pretty good condition for 1.2 million, but by Kims response it seems even that is a bit high,

As I said before thanks for the responses guys, its much appriciated,

Regards,

The Don

I still think thats a crap price for a that vehicle.. you got to be insane to lay down so much cash and get only that..

Ha ha ha the dude does not even know how to spell Pajero- he's pasted stickers saying 'Pajaro'!!! :D:D

i didnt see the pic yet... seriously? its mis-spelled??? dude!! thats chaaaaa indeed!!!

:appl: