• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Diagnosis

lowrider

Hi guys

I said a few weeks ago about helping out the A.L guys with autoscans. Well, the first guy who contacted me seemed a genuine AL subscriber from the chat we had.Brought a Hyundai sante fe with a blown TPS, new one solved that. Im not doing this as a business but now i have guys, who dont know what to say when i ask for their screen names, calling me!!!

So i just wanted people to know that This is just a community service to THIS FORUM ONLY!!!!!

Hi guys

I said a few weeks ago about helping out the A.L guys with autoscans. Well, the first guy who contacted me seemed a genuine AL subscriber from the chat we had.Brought a Hyundai sante fe with a blown TPS, new one solved that. Im not doing this as a business but now i have guys, who dont know what to say when i ask for their screen names, calling me!!!

So i just wanted people to know that This is just a community service to THIS FORUM ONLY!!!!!

typical lankan style,don't know how to use something even if given for free,now beware of identity theft machan,there maybe guys posing as AL members,in case somebody comes in as HelRazor,if that guy is not the most handsome dude you've ever seen,tell him to go to hell. :D:D:P

Hi guys

I'm sorry low rider, I must have missed your initial post.

What type of an auto scan unit do you use and where are you presently based ? Can yours work with OBD1 and OBD II systems ?

And thanks on behalf of everybody for trying to help fellow members !

Hi guys

hi mahcang, can u diagnose a 1990 mazda astina it shuld be OBD 1 and it does have a diagonosis port.

HI there Y'all

Ok hellrazor, if anyone comes along n doesnt have the horns,tail and flaming triple fork claiming to be you, i'll send him straight to hell!

Charitha, I have used it on some older obd1 cars but cant guarantee offhand.Does it have the standard DLC socket? Is your check light on? The best i can do is for us to make arrngements to meet and try it.

The Don! The unit i have here with me is a actron cp9135. Its a us product and have used it plenty outside SL. It does OBD1 and OBD2. It covers basically all us cars and many asian and euro. Iv used it on Jeep, chrysler,dodge,volvo, jaguar,rover, some jap toyotas, sme nissans ,hyundai, daewoo,honda,bmw. Its a handheld which has helped me plenty.

Thats the reason i cant yet gurantee what SL cars i can scan but always willing to try.