• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Legacy 2.0 Auto Yr.2000

izzath

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi,

How often( KM) I need to change the Break Pads of a Subaru LEgacy 2.0 Auto year 2000( Driving without dragging)?

I will prefer some users comments also

You ought to be able to see the level of wear on the pads simply by inspecting it.

Its hard to pin point an exact change interval because ,as Gihan pointed out, driving styles vary from individual to idividual.

but its safe to say 30,000 - 40,000 kms is about the maximum you can expect to do with a basic set of pads. keep in mind that it may differ from brand to brand as well

After puting brand new brake pads i have only done 7000Km and im pretty sure i have to replace them when i do 3000 more, thats cos my disk's are sloted and im bit hard on brakes, but if i repaced them with some competition type pads i can do more than 20000, like devinda say brand does matter

Hi,

How often( KM) I need to change the Break Pads of a Subaru LEgacy 2.0 Auto year 2000( Driving without dragging)?

I will prefer some users comments also

Thnx Buddy, Have u got any contacts who is using a legacy ? Wants some more details