• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Transformers 2-megatron's New Ride

MasterDon

nope..me no like it...looks too big and chunky to be the successor for the 'ray,and it looks like a dozen other concepts we are used to seeing everyday...

Its an American car. The theme song for American cars is "big and chunky" - will.i.am - OST Madagascar Escape 2 Africa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an American car. The theme song for American cars is "big and chunky" - will.i.am - OST Madagascar Escape 2 Africa

yeah i know machang...but the original stingray was a very petite and sleeky car.i just wish designers would stick to what the original car was great for....

LOL....i kinda liked that movie,of all the animated movies made on the sole purpose of robbing the money off gullible kids and thier parents who tag along,it's really not bad....loved will.i.am's performance as the hippo :lol:

yeah i know machang...but the original stingray was a very petite and sleeky car.i just wish designers would stick to what the original car was great for....

LOL....i kinda liked that movie,of all the animated movies made on the sole purpose of robbing the money off gullible kids and thier parents who tag along,it's really not bad....loved will.i.am's performance as the hippo :lol:

very true - but funny none the less!

oh & lets not forget King Julian! ROTFL :lol:

many thanks!

seems to have bucket loads of action!

can't wait! :)

...am i wrong in thinking that they might have set them selves up for more installments? :unsure:

i was actually thinking about the same thing when i saw the trailer... Thinking of the success and popularity, i would say that the chances are very high. :)

i was actually thinking about the same thing when i saw the trailer... Thinking of the success and popularity, i would say that the chances are very high. :)

it makes good business sense to keep dragging it along - i mean think about it, even without a major continuation in the plot , the Fast & Furious franchise is already into its 4th!

i get the feeling the "bad guys" are gonna come out on top in the Transformers movie :(

it makes good business sense to keep dragging it along - i mean think about it, even without a major continuation in the plot , the Fast & Furious franchise is already into its 4th!

very true, after all its all about money. Its funny how F&F went totally out of track with the 3rd one. And now they are back with the original actors and actresses.. :lol:

In that sense transfomers is way better and its funny how the producers gave a little clue about the second movie at the end of the first one..hope you guys noticed those few seconds... :D

Edited by GearHead

very true, after all its all about money. Its funny how F&F went totally out of track with the 3rd one. And now they are back with the original actors and actresses.. :lol:

In that sense transfomers is way better and its funny how the producers gave a little clue about the second movie at the end of the first one..hope you guys noticed those few seconds... :D

same story with the little snippet in the end credits in the Iron Man movie!

teasers!

teasers!

didnt notice that one till you mentioned it :lol: its right at the end after all the credits, isnt it? Funny how they do that..

Edited by GearHead

Errr .... Search the Avengers.

And I'm only hearing bad things about the guy playing Thor...

thor is rumoured to be played by an actor called mickey rourke...never heard of him but the guy apparently is oscar nominated this year ...

and get this...it's directed by kenneth branaggh(the guy who plays prof.lockhart in the potter movies)....WTF?

thor is rumoured to be played by an actor called mickey rourke...never heard of him but the guy apparently is oscar nominated this year ...

that guys got an interesting-ish history or so it would seem

how many Actors can you think of that have eneded up turning into Boxers?! :blink:

OK, the early rumors I heard weren't for Mickey Rourke. Interesting, but he might be too old and most importantly, too short.

Look Thor doesn't need great English or acting skills. Surely they can dig up someone who looked like Arnold in his prime, give him a long blond wig and get a convincing Thor. But he has to look the huge, muscle bound Norse god, or it doesn't work.

• 1 month later...

teasers!

Apparently there'll be an Iron Man II. Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Samuel L. Jackson, Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke aaaaannnd ..... Scarlett Johansson.

http://thatssofetch.com/2009/03/scarlett-j...ron-man-2-cast/

Must see movie, that one. Interesting that Mickey Rourke is in this, considering the Thor rumours for the Avengers movie.

Whoa, getting good here. as per http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/fullcredits#cast

Scarlett Johansson ... Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow

Mickey Rourke ... Ivan / Whiplash

Robert Downey Jr. ... Tony Stark / Iron Man

Samuel L. Jackson ... Nick Fury

Gwyneth Paltrow ... Pepper Potts

Paul Bettany ... Jarvis (voice) (rumored)

Tim Robbins ... Howard Stark (rumored)

Sam Rockwell ... Justin Hammer

Don Cheadle ... Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes

Sam Jackson as Nick Fury? Someone give the casting director a prize!

dreamworks has released a complete list of the Autobots and the Decepticons that will featured in Transformers 2:revenge of the fallen.... wow! really looking forward to seeing devastator in action :)

transformerscharacterli.jpg

right so its the good ole fashioned bad guys out number the good guys so that the good guys look even better when they save the day trick eh?! :lol:

but that really is an extensive list! something tells me the action sequences might just get a wee bit confusing with that many of em running about! :blink:

• 5 weeks later...