• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1100 Bhp Cobra Limited

Andrew_GTR

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this near the turn off to Durdens Hospital. Near Vogue Jewelers?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL....man still cant believe that u've never been there or for that matter didnt even know where it was!!!!!!!!!! Amazing...Truly Amazing... :huh:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL....man still cant believe that u've never been there or for that matter didnt even know where it was!!!!!!!!!! Amazing...Truly Amazing... :D

ohh!!! then i know this place..its right near our office.. at the rate everyone was talking i thought it was some HUGE place like maybe Flower Drum or something :huh:

ohh!!! then i know this place..its right near our office.. at the rate everyone was talking i thought it was some HUGE place like maybe Flower Drum or something :huh:

Like Flower Drum????????????????? Hahahaha....man where do u work anyway???

well, i'm 21...

i'll be starting uni (NUS-Singapore) in august.... so till then working to get some 'work experience' rather than rot at home :D

Nice Nice...Thats a really good Uni dude!! hard to get into too...u must be hella smart...

wow... jst when yout hink you have heard it all.... :)

come on.. honestly, i knew this place Pilawoos in kolpity.... even buy lunch there every now and then.. but come on, you cant park anything mroe than 5 cars in front of that place and for a place that car enthusiasts metet, you'd expect to have lots of space... plus i even go home a bit late (8-9) but never seen any STi's or modified Civics...

:D

so who would ahve guessed.... and i thought this Pilawoos was a imitation of a big place... like did you knwo that there's a TAJ also on galle road in kolpity.. no, not the real thing.. its right oposite the SUNMO three-wheeler showroom... so i thought this was a Pilawoos like that :D

come on.. honestly, i knew this place Pilawoos in kolpity.... even buy lunch there every now and then.. but come on, you cant park anything mroe than 5 cars in front of that place and for a place that car enthusiasts metet, you'd expect to have lots of space... plus i even go home a bit late (8-9) but never seen any STi's or modified Civics...

Hehehe....between 8 and 9 is waaaay too early dude...gotts go there after 11 to see anythin interesting...and trust me there have been days when over 50 cars were parked there and along Galle Road...quite a sight it was...

Hehehe....between 8 and 9 is waaaay too early dude...gotts go there after 11 to see anythin interesting...and trust me there have been days when over 50 cars were parked there and along Galle Road...quite a sight it was...

do u remember the days where there used to be about 100-200 cars parked either side of GP, when drag racing was new!

do u remember the days where there used to be about 100-200 cars parked either side of GP, when drag racing was new!

Ya man!!!!!!!!!! Those were the days!!! All along GP on both sides....it was amazing!!! Dude were u there the night when we had over 100 cars easy at Baseline and the Citroen Saxo turned up...damn what a night that was...we went from Marine Drive to Baseline to SSC to GP and back to Marine Drive...over 100 cars racing all over colombo!!! We will never have that again....it was just crazy..u know man its been like nearly 4 years since those days......

Ya man!!!!!!!!!! Those were the days!!! All along GP on both sides....it was amazing!!! Dude were u there the night when we had over 100 cars easy at Baseline and the Citroen Saxo turned up...damn what a night that was...we went from Marine Drive to Baseline to SSC to GP and back to Marine Drive...over 100 cars racing all over colombo!!! We will never have that again....it was just crazy..u know man its been like nearly 4 years since those days......

yeah man was there. when the cops came to ssc i couldnt get to my vehicle on time. my driver left me there and went. I just hid there! funny man, what a rush..

yeah man was there. when the cops came to ssc i couldnt get to my vehicle on time. my driver left me there and went. I just hid there! funny man, what a rush..

LoL... what a rush indeed... man u know clubs used to be empty cos everyone was at the Drags...LoL even well known racing drivers used to be there ... hahaha we even had a safety car and walkie talkies ... LoL and not to forget that damn speakerphone that N***L used to carry everywhere...

LoL... what a rush indeed... man u know clubs used to be empty cos everyone was at the Drags...LoL even well known racing drivers used to be there ... hahaha we even had a safety car and walkie talkies ... LoL and not to forget that damn speakerphone that N***L used to carry everywhere...

the night club thing is so true. sober fun. Ideal situation would be now, abandoned air field. at night! Do we have any like this around. or warehouse compounds. The sport must go on...There should be like a committee that should be formed to find places 2 drag.

the night club thing is so true. sober fun. Ideal situation would be now, abandoned air field. at night! Do we have any like this around. or warehouse compounds. The sport must go on...There should be like a committee that should be formed to find places 2 drag.

LoL...dunno dude there's too much of fighting between ppl... and many ppl are just not interested anymore... i guess everything has a beginning and a end.... its a shame but we have to face the reality

Heck, even I remember the night the Saxo came and the scramble all over Colombo. Wasn't easy to keep up. Have fond memories of the cops coming to SSC. Madmax and I decided to hang around since I was in the Cali, and no cop with 1/2 a brain is gonna look at the 20yo Cali with 32sri plates and think I was racing :D All the buggers suddenly spilt, and then after a bit this old ass landcruiser, practically falling apart goes by chugga chugga. Not Traffic buggers :D Damn we laughed SO hard. Cops didn't even look our way.