• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1100 Bhp Cobra Limited

Andrew_GTR

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big difference in speed too..1000bhp Cobra vs golf cart. I wonder which one will win a drag?? any guesses?? :D

I say the Golf Cart... :D .... easier to maneuvre on the Golf green... the Cobra might not be able to control its power on the fine lush green...Basically it will crash.... :D

I say the Golf Cart... .... easier to maneuvre on the Golf green... the Cobra might not be able to control its power on the fine lush green...Basically it will crash....

Basically it wil dig a hole in the green.. making it another obstacle for the golfers! :D

Basically it wil dig a hole in the green.. making it another obstacle for the golfers! :violent-smiley-099:

*lol*Good one!......Flood it with some water and then you'll have the 4x4 crowd from behind the parliment driving over to join in on the fun!

Before you know it you'll have a bunch golf carts dragging and drifting on one end; and on the otherside, a bunch of 4x4 guys will be lining up to drive their golf carts through the sand bunkers and water hazards!! hahaha

Since we were reminising about the good old days of the drags i managed to dip up some pics i had... so i though ill post em for ur viewing pleasure ... LoL ...

4vs39ad.jpg

baseline12no.jpg

baselinecorrola4fm.jpg

caleb1sh.jpg

evo3vs49im.jpg

evocivic8tn.jpg

evoiv6ja.jpg

lexus3uf.jpg

location2zd.jpg

safetycar3so.jpg

saxo12xw.jpg

saxo20pm.jpg

skylinedrag2pp.jpg

stivsevo3pa.jpg

supravsrx3eh.jpg

typer2qr.jpg

wrx73qi.jpg

zackie7un.jpg

Man these were the days...if u look above the there are pics of Famed night we were talking about...and also the famous Evo 3 vs Evo 4 drag and the Supra vs Rx-7 nights....

From Cobra's, To Pillawoos, To cheese Rotti, To PIllawoos, To Drags, To crashes, to Nana's... lol ...yay for awkward threads!!!

Men-Food-Cars go hand in hand dont they? and forgot, women!

Hahaha that's hillarious. I can see it now...a bunch of Sri Lankans showing up at a public golf course and making a booking: "Sir, your tee-off time is 1pm and do you need to rent any clubs today?". "No thank you, but my friends and I would like to rent all your golf carts please...."

I would like to see that

Have you seen pics of the escalade golf cart that funk master flex did for cedric the entertainer? with chrome DUBs and a stereo :appl:

Since we were reminising about the good old days of the drags i managed to dip up some pics i had... so i though ill post em for ur viewing pleasure ... LoL ...

Man these were the days...if u look above the there are pics of Famed night we were talking about...and also the famous Evo 3 vs Evo 4 drag and the Supra vs Rx-7 nights....

machan were these drags held at thalawathugoda road??? once I was coming frm a frnds place and saw the whole road filled with cars (like 100 cars) i guess.. we had to park our cars like 500m away and walked towards the drags took place.. the yellow cedia was there.. damn cops came aftersometime so we had to leave...(think it was 2004, May)

cheers

machan were these drags held at thalawathugoda road??? once I was coming frm a frnds place and saw the whole road filled with cars (like 100 cars) i guess.. we had to park our cars like 500m away and walked towards the drags took place.. the yellow cedia was there.. damn cops came aftersometime so we had to leave...(think it was 2004, May)

cheers

do cops bust you for being on a scene where drags were hapening?

:appl:

cheers

Yep dude in those pics the drags are at Thalawathugoda, Baseline, GP and Marine Drive.....Ya man 2004 was a rocking year for the drags...everythin went smoothly and the crowds were insane...

:appl:

Nope......... ;)

Yep dude in those pics the drags are at Thalawathugoda, Baseline, GP and Marine Drive.....Ya man 2004 was a rocking year for the drags...everythin went smoothly and the crowds were insane...

Nope......... ;)

hey cool scene... that was one great night.. I was bit high aswell.. so when i saw these cars i couldn't figure out whether im seing things or its for real.. :appl: "i was like wot im in fast and the furious"

machan did u have the skyline that time? yet see that one man.. thats one mean machine..

hey cool scene... that was one great night.. I was bit high aswell.. so when i saw these cars i couldn't figure out whether im seing things or its for real.. :appl: "i was like wot im in fast and the furious"

machan did u have the skyline that time? yet see that one man.. thats one mean machine..

Yep i did have it then....there are pics of it on the site at thalawathugoda too....

Looking at the old pics....It's funny to see the 2 E39s dragging.

does anyone know what the engine sizes were? I am assuming they had A/T. thats the only time I have seen E39s at a street drag.

Unless those were V8s or M5s, it must've been a slow race :)

:ninja:

didn't take the risk ;) we left the scene as soon as the jeep came there... :P:P:P

but last sep me and a frnd were comin from greenpath (nothing much happened that night, one STi ran a Blue Type R and Sti won) to wellawatta through marine drive, guy went out of control and the car ended up by the side of the road after doing 2 full doenuts B) cops had scene it frm somewhere and took the car to police.. he was charged for dangerous driving (cop was drunk bdw) :lol::lol::lol::(

was charged for dangerous driving (cop was drunk bdw) :ninja::lol::lol::lol:

Here's to our ethical and efficient Police force :( (the policeman is the guy on the right in this emoticon). And remember some years ago when they tried to shoot at the tires of a 3wheeler that didn't stop at a checkpoint, and ended up shooting the driver through the head? I'm not sure if that was the army or the police, but that officer was found to have been under the influence as well.

Here's to our ethical and efficient Police force :( (the policeman is the guy on the right in this emoticon). And remember some years ago when they tried to shoot at the tires of a 3wheeler that didn't stop at a checkpoint, and ended up shooting the driver through the head? I'm not sure if that was the army or the police, but that officer was found to have been under the influence as well.

yeh we got some damn great police officers i must say.. guy thought we were racing each other.. but we weren't... my frnd was also shocked after the turns and all B);) he was doin 145kmph when started spininnig.. so we couldn't argue with the cop either.. bugger took the advantage of that :ninja::lol: (cop drove the car with his helmet on, imagine how drunk he was :lol::lol: )

cop drove the car with his helmet on

HAHAHAHA are you serious :ninja: Now that's a sight I wish you got a photograph of :lol: Glad everything was ok there though, best not to argue with drunk cops, at this rate you might be dead before you know it.

HAHAHAHA are you serious :ninja: Now that's a sight I wish you got a photograph of :lol: Glad everything was ok there though, best not to argue with drunk cops, at this rate you might be dead before you know it.

machan trust me.. he drove the car with the helmet..... and came in a 3wd with the helmet on to be exact.. i think he bust a 3wd guy and was taking it to police when he saw my frnd going out of the road.. somethin like that..