• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Seek Ur Advice

kala

Question

Hi all.

Currently i am using a Maruti Zen for last 1 yr time.nw i m looking 4 a new car & i have 03 preferences .

Toyota Starlet,Suszuki Swift & Toyota 110.My budget is between 1.4Mn to 1.6Mn & .i seek ur valuable advices for the following relavent to the above 03 models.

-can i afford English no.vehicle 4 my budget.

-Fuel efficiency of the vehicles.

-comfort & second hand value

-Finally wht would be the is the best selection.

pls advice.

-

9 answers to this question

Frankly, I dont much about swift.

1. You will be able to buy an english number startlet between 13lks to 15 lks. Fuel economy is good (12 to 16 kmps ). There are diesel ones as well.

2. You will also be able buy 110 english numbers (but not SE saloon FO) just below 16lks. Features matters for the price.

For your budget

features of starlet > features of 110

Comfort wise 110 is better for long ride. But in colombo i feel starlet is good.

Fuel economy of startlet is better than that of 110.

But 110 is the best in that category.

Prestige of 110 > Prestige of starlet for gents.

Both models have good second hand value.

Sprinter 110 is a good car, It has same fuel economy and comfort of corolla 110 (as far as I know).

But given all other conditions are same, sprinter 110 is little bit cheaper than corolla 110.

Corolla 110 SE sallon FO english numbers start from 16 lks but for a good car you might have to pay 2-3 lks more.