• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fox Hill Supercross

fuzzo

Yess dileshh i agrer.

SO WHOS GOING TO GOOOOOOOOOO IN A BUSSSSSSSSSS>

API TATA EKAK HIRE KERAN YAMU KOOOOOOOO

anyone please give me a the time n distance to diyatalawa (foxhill) even if thers no place to stay..think of something..if its a 5 hour drive ve can start around 5am from colombo fort(just an idea ) or see what sanjaya can find..i think even its hard if we can get it a s a one day tour..most mates will join..fuzzo praveen..how many kilometers n how long will it take..(cos i never had a non stop drive there..)

anyone please give me a the time n distance to diyatalawa (foxhill) even if thers no place to stay..think of something..if its a 5 hour drive ve can start around 5am from colombo fort(just an idea ) or see what sanjaya can find..i think even its hard if we can get it a s a one day tour..most mates will join..fuzzo praveen..how many kilometers n how long will it take..(cos i never had a non stop drive there..)

I am not sure machang. madmax is supposed to provide the transport and the directions, I am supposed to find a place to stay. Api yanney BMW wala :D we'll find out if his FMIC helps him in the hills :rolleyes:

At worst, I think we'll stay in Kandy and move out from there Sunday Morn. Still not too sure about the details.

Ok gaya ,.,.,.,,Machan i definetely can get permission From my parents cos Im going to ask it as my bday present on the 4th of aprill so ela kiri for mee

Oh...so ur gonna be turning 16 or 17...???? Hmmm....hope u get ur wish and get to go with these jokers to foxhill...heh heh... :violent-smiley-030: