• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Old Lady Out On Poya Day

pathola 1

beeemer how is the ride bro ... feels nice ..neda ...theres nothing like it and by the way what was the price tag on this 3 series .... it it a 96 model one or the 92 model one .. just qurious ... on the market price

beeemer how is the ride bro ... feels nice ..neda ...theres nothing like it and by the way what was the price tag on this 3 series .... it it a 96 model one or the 92 model one .. just qurious ... on the market price

paid 18.75

pleasure to drive !!

Its a 92

anywhere from 1.3 Million all the way upto 1.9 Million depending on condition , age , mileage & spec

machang davinda it'sa 96 model 325i 2door coupe .. it has some miles under the belt and it's left hand drive ... its the car i own here and was thinking to bring it home around end of next year .... thats why i was qurious ... abt the matter ...

machang davinda it'sa 96 model 325i 2door coupe .. it has some miles under the belt and it's left hand drive ... its the car i own here and was thinking to bring it home around end of next year .... thats why i was qurious ... abt the matter ...

Good car that - solid drive , but would have loved more torque...

unfortunately, you can't import a LHD car into SL :( just verify with Customs etc and see , because you might be able to get duty concession if you've used it there for a 3-5 years..

but there again your plan hits a snag in that cars older than 10 yrs can not be imported to SL , even with the special permits afaik

sorry machan :(

Good car that - solid drive , but would have loved more torque...

unfortunately, you can't import a LHD car into SL :( just verify with Customs etc and see , because you might be able to get duty concession if you've used it there for a 3-5 years..

but there again your plan hits a snag in that cars older than 10 yrs can not be imported to SL , even with the special permits afaik

sorry machan :(

I've heard from "sources" that it might be possible to bring in a car over te years providing your plea is accepted by the import controller. Provinding of course that you have proof of ownership for X number of years. According to this source. It's left to the descretion of the controller.

You will have to convert or bring a kit and convert it to RHD before registering though.

I've heard from "sources" that it might be possible to bring in a car over te years providing your plea is accepted by the import controller. Provinding of course that you have proof of ownership for X number of years. According to this source. It's left to the descretion of the controller.

You will have to convert or bring a kit and convert it to RHD before registering though.

hmmm doubt its worth the trouble unless it something really really special

thats true machang waste of time and a lot of headake to bring her home it seems.... by the way it's special cos thats the first car i bought from my own hard earned money .. damn.. u kw how it feels like to drive a car u bought .... guess i have to forget the plans of bringin it down to SL then .. guess it's hard to find the conversion kits in SL tooo ...