• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Same Number...two Identical Vehiclez!

podilamaya

if this picture is actually real may be these vehicles are attached to the MSD or PSD (notice the heavily tinted glasses) if someone is actually running around in fake plates doubt they'll be stupid enough to run together in broad day light.

On a slightly different note did you boys see how pillian roll? 3 110’s 2 rextons and a L200

if this picture is actually real may be these vehicles are attached to the MSD or PSD (notice the heavily tinted glasses) if someone is actually running around in fake plates doubt they'll be stupid enough to run together in broad day light.

On a slightly different note did you boys see how pillian roll? 3 110’s 2 rextons and a L200

i too think these are from one of those vvip motorcades...

once i saw about 4 green colored cars with the same number in a heavily guarded motorcade that even had an ambulance trailing it...

This is normal for a V*P motorcade.. the reason behind it is so that any potential attackers or assasins will not know which vehicle their target is in... different numbers are easy to distinguish and this method allows a safer passage for a V*P figure... also upto 5 cars of a V*P attachment are allowed to have the same number as long as they are identical in every aspect... trust me i know what i am saying...

This is normal for a V*P motorcade.. the reason behind it is so that any potential attackers or assasins will not know which vehicle their target is in... different numbers are easy to distinguish and this method allows a safer passage for a V*P figure... also upto 5 cars of a V*P attachment are allowed to have the same number as long as they are identical in every aspect... trust me i know what i am saying...

heh heh... in this case they forgot about the lock on that water/gas can :) one has the lock and the other doesn't :P

also the towing hitch :)

anyways...i once saw the presidential motorcade at the BMICH after an event... Once the prez gets into the car, that car and the other look alike cars do a fast maneuver so that an observer can't really say which car is carrying the prez... quite cool to watch though :)

On the issue of the numberplates, I've seen one with 30x-xxxx plates where the YOM could only be post '01. Its just down to money...

i've heard that people "assemble" vehicles from used parts that are imported to the country as parts, "buy" reg books from condemned vehicles etc for a few laks... get the engine/chasis numbers from those reg books and engrave that onto the newer vehicle and that's it...

newer vehicle for half the price without the excessive import taxes...

VVTI and I have seen a 40- truck that was defa assembled in SL and that model itself was not available during 40- times :)

Yes machan, this is correct.

Most of the V*P figures uses these type of tricks for their personal vehicles as well. :ninja:

andrew is spot on.. but one thing i know its that if u are well conected and have the dough.. u can also do this to ur cars... i know some people who have done this

well taking the current economic condition into consideration some one who can afford and run multiple super luxury vehicles certainly falls under the V*P category lol

anyways...i once saw the presidential motorcade at the BMICH after an event... Once the prez gets into the car, that car and the other look alike cars do a fast maneuver so that an observer can't really say which car is carrying the prez... quite cool to watch though :)

how effective is this in reality? they are not that small and not that fast enough to confuse someone with hawk eyes