• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rpm Meter

sira

Hi

anybody know how can i fix a RPM meter for FB13 car? I have seen some of them has fixed aditional RPM meter

Sira

you can fix it to the delco, ( the distributer) but only if the meter that you are fixing does not have sensor. the fb13 model comes with the sensor, if you have an ecu then its no game else, need to just have a look at it

you can fix it to the delco, ( the distributer) but only if the meter that you are fixing does not have sensor. the fb13 model comes with the sensor, if you have an ecu then its no game else, need to just have a look at it

yes i got ECU in my car. so how can i find the signal wire for the RPM meter on ECU? also where i need to find a place to buy RPM meter?

Edited by sira

yes i got ECU in my car. so how can i find the signal wire for the RPM meter on ECU unit?

Is it ok to get form ignation ?

also where i need to find a place to buy RPM meter?

Edited by sira

this is quite simple enough.. you can get the signal from the ECU or the coil pack that supplies power to the distributer..

It is easier to get the signal wire from the coil pack, unless you are so sure of what you are doing better not play around with them, an incorrect connection will cause your delco to malfunction which will be quite expensive, ( you need to get the power throug a relay so that the wire dont heat up, and also better have fuse installed just in case),

Mo***Cade near muttiah road behind the access towers , they have a set of good meters,