• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Much Does A 2003 Chevrotel Cruze Worth?

Ksjay

A friend of mine bought one for 17.50 recently. I have seen one with recent K Reg nos going for 15.75 in an Auction.

15.75 !!! REALLY? oh my.. I agreed to buy a KA number for 17.50. 80,000 km on the meter. :unsure::mellow: . Was the one your friend bought at 17.50 unregistered?

aaaahh... I jus bought a cruze..one week ago..17.25 kd...black full bodkit..ect...2002 y.o.m....

oH.. i m relived. I thought the market value was lower. I have to get this valuation report and i was worried coz if they value it lower i ll not be able to get the loan i m expecting.

So how s the car? Do you like it? I like the Cruz better than the swift coz it has more features and good looking

sooo...i got 1.8m valuation for ths car frm D****va..

bout the cruze it's a fun car to drive... it feels good on speeding ....used to drive ma farther's swift 2004 y.o.m kd plates but i can feel sm difference between these two.. on acceleration..cruze is beter as i feel..i'm nt a auto guru...so our big brothers will help ya on..technical issues.. :rolleyes:

anyway....i hv full body kit,hood railings,alloy wheels,automatic 4wd,fog lights,heaters on power mirrors,and leather seats with heatetrs and a Recaro eletric seat for driver's. :rolleyes: lovly

sooo...i got 1.8m valuation for ths car frm D****va..

bout the cruze it's a fun car to drive... it feels good on speeding ....used to drive ma farther's swift 2004 y.o.m kd plates but i can feel sm difference between these two.. on acceleration..cruze is beter as i feel..i'm nt a auto guru...so our big brothers will help ya on..technical issues.. :rolleyes:

anyway....i hv full body kit,hood railings,alloy wheels,automatic 4wd,fog lights,heaters on power mirrors,and leather seats with heatetrs and a Recaro eletric seat for driver's. :rolleyes: lovly

i'm sorry i've gotta ask, why on earth would you wan't heated seats in our sunny island!? :lol:

i'm sorry i've gotta ask, why on earth would you wan't heated seats in our sunny island!? :lol:
still i didn't use heaters on passenger seats but...i used driver seat's one.... actually it feels like u r on :action-smiley-060: "PANDUPUL ASANAYA" ( one tht shakra dewiyo uses )...so it is good i 've a pandupul asanaya branded recaro...lols :angry-smiley-048:

still i didn't use heaters on passenger seats but...i used driver seat's one.... actually it feels like u r on :action-smiley-060: "PANDUPUL ASANAYA" ( one tht shakra dewiyo uses )...so it is good i 've a pandupul asanaya branded recaro...lols :angry-smiley-048:

Be careful when you buy the Cruze. It looks similar to the Swift but except for the engine and the transmission the two are quite different. I had a time trying to find parts to replace a faulty steering rack. The correct part was only found at A*W. The stuff is quite expensive because of this.