• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

R 32 Info

kotte mafia

hey guys ....

i was just driving along after work few days back and i saw a nissan skyline R32 just parked in some corner and as a skyline fan i was really interested and went for a look it was a left hand converted R32 and i managed to find the owner and he broke the ice ... which as a skyline fan i think is really nice price. u need to to some body work cos the whole car is a big fiberglass graveyard and a paint job is needed too with some interior styling...

except that when i tried out the ride it was ok ... there were few porbs thoguh ...

1.suspention was gone ... u feel like ur in a rally of some kind when u drive in a bit bumpy service road

2. theres some funny sound comming when ur shifting from 2nd to 3rd the same sound is there when u down shift

3. lights are dim

i just want ot kw guys .... are parts there in the market for a R32 and how much would it be ....

and would it be a hopeless investment to buy off that R32 ..

thankz in advance

there was an R32 with an RB26DETT going just north of the 2 million mark

you could pick that up once your down and save yourslef the hassle of converting this car back to RHD etc etc

aren't there any RHD cars that you could buy there? i recall seeing a few in the classifieds some years back on a short visit there. Prices were much lower as well!

if your planning on bringing these at a lower tax rate on the permits for those working overseas you might wanna check the regulations as they specify a minimum period of use & ownership under your name prior to being elgible to have the vehicle shipped to SL....

search the forums there was another thread regarding this

thankz davinda .. machang i can't afford to own a R32 at home in SL and i have no ideas of working in SL too.theres no scope for the jobs we do and the selaries are peanuts compaired to what u get abroad ...

what i was interested was in the aftermarket spareparts ... and durability to use it as a daily runner

theres no RHD's here bro .. the whole road system is LHD and the don't allow any to be RHD except special cases most of the RHDs here are antique's and they never leave the garage's of the rich doods ...

i really wanted to buy this cos i was fed up of using the bloddy beember nothing bad abt it just wanted to change the car ... intentions were different until i saw the R32 i wanted to buy a good old EK3 and mod it up and keep it as a second car .... but being a diehard skyline Fan from small time i had no second thoughts to buy this beauty from the crual owner who never treated her very wel in the first place ...

if i'm bringin down a car to SL surely it wil be a 350Z and i'm pretty sure i won't be comming down for at least for the comming 2 years

anyhow thankz for the info on the blue permit and i wil follow it up

thankz again cheers