• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Vehicles

Da HULK

hey guy's went to oyota lanka today to get clutch for my corolla and saw the 2006 rav4,camry,frontier (don't know if i got the name right :P ) and Yaris. i thought the vitz is called the yaris in european countries :o . anyway this was a four door car. did they officially launch these vehicle's? and the new camry looke a lot like the accord The JDM version <_<

what is the price of the new rav 4 ? : :huh:

Hey monmonu

Whats tht orange color warning light on your dashboard :huh: . If its the engine diagnostic lamp then better to take the car to a garage ASAP

Looks like the check engine lamp <_< Sharp eyes Milinda :o

is this ur N16?

monamonu is supposed to have a March, right?

Hey monmonu

Whats tht orange color warning light on your dashboard :blink: . If its the engine diagnostic lamp then better to take the car to a garage ASAP

Ya nyone know what it really means?! It sometimes goes off after a while! or once ive serviced it (changed oil, etc..)..

and No Gihan, thats my march..

and Yes praveen, i have both. :)

Ya nyone know what it really means?! It sometimes goes off after a while! or once ive serviced it (changed oil, etc..)..

and Yes praveen, i have both. :action-smiley-060:

According to what I have read the orange lamp indicates either a faulty opertion of the fuel injection system or the ignition system. but do a google search and find out more info

and Yes praveen, i have both. :action-smiley-060:

yo i think i can remember ur march.........

**Mat Black bonet

**Big RPm meter

**Big ABL sticker

**Auto Transmition

??????????????????????????? True ?

Ehenam meter karakawala neda machang

oh yeah then the salesman ask my friend wut car ur looking for then he told i want a car that done abt 50000 to 60000 km... n arond 1.5 mil to 1.9... then the salesman told. oh sorry we only bring cars that done less than 30000 km..... .. so we went to another sale n found a good car.....

oh yeah then the salesman ask my friend wut car ur looking for then he told i want a car that done abt 50000 to 60000 km... n arond 1.5 mil to 1.9... then the salesman told. oh sorry we only bring cars that done less than 30000 km..... .. so we went to another sale n found a good car.....

Actulay it costs only 1500 to reset a digital meter