• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1930’s Advertisement

dillongt

ahhhhhhhhhh

ohhhhhhhhhh

Post whores!!

LoL...what for dude??? The oldest skyline goes all the way back 1960...

Hmmm, actually, someone sent me a mail recently for a '60s Skyline. In SL. 550k. No further details. Any further details will be advertising anyway :music-smiley-026:

then u got the oldest one n the latest one :(

Technically, the newest one is the Z-Tune, but the Nur IS the last production run. Since the Z-Tune is basically V-Specs with new parts, I guess u could argue the base car is older than the Nur.... :D Oh well, thats what u call a pointless arguement. Just rambling on :D

then u got the oldest one n the latest one :D

Hehehe...yup that would be sweet i guess...the old and the new...however i dont think that will ever happen...

Technically, the newest one is the Z-Tune, but the Nur IS the last production run. Since the Z-Tune is basically V-Specs with new parts, I guess u could argue the base car is older than the Nur.... :D Oh well, thats what u call a pointless arguement. Just rambling on :D

Yup technically the Z-Tune is the newest car from the tuning section (Nismo) but Not the last production model...the Nur is....

Hmmm, actually, someone sent me a mail recently for a '60s Skyline. In SL. 550k. No further details. Any further details will be advertising anyway :D

ado send it to me as well.. i would love to check it out...just to see.. and those old skylines are a hot item in japan...

Hey Preveen thanks machan for the email...i think that the car is a hoax though... what i mean is that the car is not in SL..most probably in japan..plus that car is worth quite abit more than 55,000 bucks....

• 2 years later...

The dog-toting running board sack ad. It was published in Popular Mechanics in 1936 :lol:

2itsf4l.jpg

When you take your dog along for a ride, but prefer not having it inside the car, it can ride safely and comfortably in this sack, which is carried on the running board. The bottom of the sack is clamped to the running board and the top is fastened to the lower part of an open window with hooks, covered with small rubber tubing to prevent marring the car.