• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ist, Vios Or A Fit

Kim

Question

Hey, need some help here, one of my friends has an option to switch in to one of those, wanna get your opinion. So if there are daily users please share your thoughts and comment, thanks!

friends req: Comfy,4 ppl should be able to go without much hassle,Fuel efficiency, lil performace (as to be quick), he've got a other car (sedan), so this is mainly for office - day to day transport

he've got around 2.7M, so i guess all the above options are in for him, please share your thoughts :)

------------------------------------------------------------

what i think of the options:

VIOS - i dont like the looks, no enough leg space for a sedan i should say, FUZZO ?

IST - okey with me, but those meters are not in the correct place :(

FIT - yet to be checked

Note: YES, i read allll the related topics, but want some more info, and there can be new users too

Edited by Kim

6 answers to this question

if you are looking for unreg, i don't htink for 2.7 you will be able to find these cars anymore. last i was told they were nearing the 3 mil range.

anyways, if you are looking for space, then it's the new city/aria... that car is quite spacious but i could not get over the shape of it.

the vios is not that spacious but from my choices, it looked the best and does decently well on fuel.

hatches like fit/ist were totally out for me simply because i wanted a sedan.

Hey, need some help here, one of my friends has an option to switch in to one of those, wanna get your opinion. So if there are daily users please share your thoughts and comment, thanks!

friends req: Comfy,4 ppl should be able to go without much hassle,Fuel efficiency, lil performace (as to be quick), he've got a other car (sedan), so this is mainly for office - day to day transport

he've got around 2.7M, so i guess all the above options are in for him, please share your thoughts :)

------------------------------------------------------------

what i think of the options:

VIOS - i dont like the looks, no enough leg space for a sedan i should say, FUZZO ?

IST - okey with me, but those meters are not in the correct place :(

FIT - yet to be checked

Note: YES, i read allll the related topics, but want some more info, and there can be new users too

Dont like the look of the vios? hmm...it looks the best of the 3! (Only my opinion :rolleyes: )

I hav a vios.. fuel is ok (about 10 in city) and its got great acceleration.

The only thing that could be better is the suspension, cos if you go across a pot hole, you really feel the thud. Other than that, i've got no issues with it.

Edited by jehan80

hi kim i am a user of a ist which iam pretty happy with the performance it does around 11.5 to 12 in cmbo,and 15.5 to 16 outstation and i run on 17 teens.

ah great! how much did it cost you, what color? is it comfy?

hmmmm..so the fuel economy seems to be same as the Allion, but i was expecting much more from the IST, when compared the size and luxury, why would a person need to choose a IST over it then? anyways, u using 95OCT? is it?

and hey, 17' rims ha? would luv to see your car MAN!

if you are looking for unreg, i don't htink for 2.7 you will be able to find these cars anymore. last i was told they were nearing the 3 mil range.

anyways, if you are looking for space, then it's the new city/aria... that car is quite spacious but i could not get over the shape of it.

the vios is not that spacious but from my choices, it looked the best and does decently well on fuel.

hatches like fit/ist were totally out for me simply because i wanted a sedan.

nah, not a unreg..

city/aira/fit - issues with the looks for me, but then lets see if my friends is okey with it, of course VIOS is better here

what are the fuel figures? mind to share? Thanks machang..

hmmmm..so the fuel economy seems to be same as the Allion, but i was expecting much more from the IST, when compared the size and luxury, why would a person need to choose a IST over it then? anyways, u using 95OCT? is it?

if you are refering to the Allion by the use of the phrase 'it' the answer is...... price