• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ownership Problem

chamaps

Experts !

If I buy a VIOS(Japan 2003) black 1.5E mint condition car from the 3rd owner (All others are properly registered) I will be the 4th owner.What are the problems ? ? ? ? ? ?

1st registered 2006

pls help me soon.

PRABHATH

Errrr... other than having 4 owners in the reg book i don't see why you should have "problems"...

what are you expecting as "problems"???

Experts !

If I buy a VIOS(Japan 2003) black 1.5E mint condition car from the 3rd owner (All others are properly registered) I will be the 4th owner.What are the problems ? ? ? ? ? ?

1st registered 2006

pls help me soon.

PRABHATH

the vios is a generally trouble free car, as befits it's segment of the market. The only problem i guess is that it's had 3 previous owners in the past 3 years, which is a high turnover rate IMO... so the car could well be hacked

The Vios isnt exactly a rare or hard to find car, so unless there is a specific reason you want to buy this particular car, you might be best off searching a bit more.

Errrr... other than having 4 owners in the reg book i don't see why you should have "problems"...

what are you expecting as "problems"???

No mate I mean if I buy this car I will be the 4th owner according to registration book.Normaly it will reduce the resale value.I have that problem.

thanks

the vios is a generally trouble free car, as befits it's segment of the market. The only problem i guess is that it's had 3 previous owners in the past 3 years, which is a high turnover rate IMO... so the car could well be hacked

The Vios isnt exactly a rare or hard to find car, so unless there is a specific reason you want to buy this particular car, you might be best off searching a bit more.

Mate I have a speciality to this car.Bcs it is with valuble price.22 M

That is Y I asking you is that a problem for the future....

(Having 4 owners with me)

Thanks

No mate I mean if I buy this car I will be the 4th owner according to registration book.Normaly it will reduce the resale value.I have that problem.

thanks

yep...obviously that issue is there :)

Like supra said..since this is a common model...you should be able to find one with lesser owners... For sure single owner car...

But prices might differ from this one...

And due to security concerns nowadays lotsa people don't like to sell cars with open papers like they used to do...

Mate I have a speciality to this car.Bcs it is with valuble price.22 M

That is Y I asking you is that a problem for the future....

(Having 4 owners with me)

Thanks

At that price- if the car is in good nick with no legal issues, you will not have a net loss when you resell