• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Upgrade The Normal Air Intake System In To High Performance System

Prami

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charitha, thanks for the advice. Still I didn’t check the price in this model. Machan, before and after the installation how about the fuel consumption in your car ?

I have checked the price from Motor Cade in this model. Now they didnt import full kits. They have only the filter. Filter price is 9000LKR. Intake pipe have to do manually (from Tokimo or Elcardo)

Edited by Prami

they the peope who fix my FMIC kit, i thnk DD is one of their best coustomers

yep they seem to be the best exhaust guy here...

anyway he's a zillion times better than elcardo....that place is strictly for ricers,i know a starlet that has a tuff time overtaking a trishaw after the owner installed one of their "beat barrels".

OT, but VVTi , how much is the P11 returning?

its a manual right?

Sorry for the late reply Devinda, I was getting around 8.0-8.5km/l... i think it is around 9.5 now...slight increase and yes it a manual. No complaints. Actually yesterday I removed the whole assembly and cleaned the throttle body and all... not much dirt as I expected. Fairly clean, even after 3 months of rather heavy usage.

But in long trips, I managed about 510-525Kms out of a full tank of 52 litres. But unoless its a placebo effect, I am certainshe feels different. My BIL who drove it before the K&N said there is definitely a change. Revs up easier as well.

Edited by VVTi

gihan...wow what magazine was that?....an international one by the looks of it...or is this the new local one everyone's talking about... :)

BTW have you a web link on this where i can read the article?... i cant read the small letters here

Banzai magazine issue 86