• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ford Anglia At A Scrapyard In London

rman2000

Supposing you need spares how do you get them in SL,im not refering to the body parts which can be bought at Panchikawatte but stuff like Pistons,brake master pump (or brake mechanism if its manual)gear box parts,piston rings etc?? are there shops in SL selling them or have u got to buy from abroad?

Thanks a lot mate!!

MINIACE

Supposing you need spares how do you get them in SL,im not refering to the body parts which can be bought at Panchikawatte but stuff like Pistons,brake master pump (or brake mechanism if its manual)gear box parts,piston rings etc?? are there shops in SL selling them or have u got to buy from abroad?

Finding and turning out spares not difficult

MINIACE

Thanks a lot mate!!

MINIACE

You’re most welcome machang tomorrow I'll pay another visit & will get some more info (anything in particular?) & pics. Big problem is how to convince wify thing this time it's not for my self?? :angry-smiley-024:

Recently came across many neglected old cars in this part of the island & very soon I’ll share my discoveries with AL community.

Please post as many picutres as you can mate!

You’re most welcome machang tomorrow I'll pay another visit & will get some more info (anything in particular?) & pics. Big problem is how to convince wify thing this time it's not for my self?? :angry-smiley-024:

Recently came across many neglected old cars in this part of the island & very soon I’ll share my discoveries with AL community.

Thank you very much bro! A few pics n contact details would do.

MINIACE