• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Selecting A Turbo Timer For 4d56t

isam

Thanks for reading my post.

I'm searching for a Turbo timer for a 4D56T Intercooler engine with a 90Amp battery. I recently did an engine swap and want to fix a turbo timer.

When I searched I came across so many brands and makes of TTs. Now I'm confused in what to buy. What should I look for in a TT? Is there any specific ampere or current limit which I should look into before buying?

I found a FET TB-307 Turbo Timer for a very reasonable price. Is this a good TT for the said engine?

are you looking at importing one.

you really don't need to as places like motor cade and euro nippon all stock turbo timers.

there are ones which are auto and manual. the manual ones you can set the time for the engine to idle where as the auto ones varies the idle time accordingly.

saw that advert i mentioned earlier - the text was in sinhalese

tried to find it again to post the number but my search attempt was to no avail :(

Thanks bro.

My electronics has grow a bit rusty, but of cause we can create a turbo timer circuit with less than 800 bucks (maybe can include a decent cover for that money). I think the key thing is the relay that runs the power. Maybe it will be more expensive than the circuit.

Gotta find my soldering iron and the multimeter... <_<

Edited by isam

Thanks bro.

My electronics has grow a bit rusty, but of cause we can create a turbo timer circuit with less than 800 bucks (maybe can include a decent cover for that money). I think the key thing is the relay that runs the power. Maybe it will be more expensive than the circuit.

Gotta find my soldering iron and the multimeter... <_<

well its worth a shot trying to piece together a home grown turbo timer i guess..

but i'll post the number if i'm able to find it just in case :D

well its worth a shot trying to piece together a home grown turbo timer i guess..

but i'll post the number if i'm able to find it just in case :D

Sure thing bro. :)