• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Classic Restorations

CHAP

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I Guess we could get GTam to sponsor us as he has got us in to this and all... where is he? are u there GTam :violent-smiley-099:

Here I am. Here I am! My vote is still Black. Nero in Italian. It's as Italian as Rosso (Red). Since your Sud is from the 80's and colour coding was all the rage, black would mean that the bumpers and grille is auto colour coded. Red could make it look like a poverty model and if you code the bumpers and grille red it'll look a bit of a Mus kade!!!? :D No?

On the other hand if you go for white, then my vote is for "ALITALIA" livery, just like the trofeo cars!!! Fix a roll cage and get to Mahagastoite next yr :alc:

Here I am. Here I am! My vote is still Black. Nero in Italian. It's as Italian as Rosso (Red). Since your Sud is from the 80's and colour coding was all the rage, black would mean that the bumpers and grille is auto colour coded. Red could make it look like a poverty model and if you code the bumpers and grille red it'll look a bit of a Mus kade!!!? :D No?

On the other hand if you go for white, then my vote is for "ALITALIA" livery, just like the trofeo cars!!! Fix a roll cage and get to Mahagastoite next yr :alc:

No not to paint the bumpers red but to to keep it black like the original colour if at all it's gona be red :rolleyes:

look at this original car from Aus which has only done 12K

89810965.jpg

i'll second that - though call , but i'll also go with the black (i can't recall if i said any different earlier on , but as of this moment , i too am in the black camp!)

i'll second that - though call , but i'll also go with the black (i can't recall if i said any different earlier on , but as of this moment , i too am in the black camp!)

Ahhhhh... ok Black it will be then... this time for sure :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Good..! I'm in need of a Meter Board.. :)

What was the year on your car Mate? and how can i get in touch with u ?

Sorry Machan,

I have been out of touch for a while. Give me a call on 0777 872875 or just send me a text message and I will get back to oyu.

Sorry Machan,

I have been out of touch for a while. Give me a call on 0777 872875 or just send me a text message and I will get back to oyu.

Thanks Machan, will call you in a little time :)

Hey Chap,

Rooking velly velly nice mate.

Well done and wish I get ma car also to that state one day soon..........hmmmmmmm :unsure:

Pradi mine took 7 months alone to fine & get down few body parts out of 12 months I have owned the car :huh: , but yours have all the parts intact!!! :)

hence u should be able bring it for paint in least 4-5 months machan, may be as a X mass gift for you this year... :jumping-smiley-013:

hence u should be able bring it for paint in least 4-5 months machan, may be as a X mass gift for you this year... :jumping-smiley-013:

Lol

Sing (To the tune of ABBA) Money Money money.....must be funny......in a rich mans world.......OOOH all the things I cud do......if I had a little money......etc etc etc

Lol

Sing (To the tune of ABBA) Money Money money.....must be funny......in a rich mans world.......OOOH all the things I cud do......if I had a little money......etc etc etc

hah hah ha.. ha... :lol: Well... guess what i'm gona say... sell one of your 11 cars we counted the other day... ! and stop thinking of buying the new car (or 2 cars) :lol::lol::lol:

hah hah ha.. ha... :lol: Well... guess what i'm gona say... sell one of your 11 cars we counted the other day... ! and stop thinking of buying the new car (or 2 cars) :lol::lol::lol:

What a brilliant answer CHAPPY! :lol: Prad is not gonna be pleased though ;)

Oh nah.. not to worry.. ppl know that Pradi has only one...

:P

Eh guys, please specify what "has only one" refers to. This being an open forum I dont want any wrong interpretations being bandied about LOL.

Will get you both later . .....

Eh guys, please specify what "has only one" refers to. This being an open forum I dont want any wrong interpretations being bandied about LOL.

Will get you both later . .....

oh don't worry no one is going to cast dispersions on a father of two! :lol: