• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Odb Scanners

GuruG

Question

Guys, where can I buy a Scanner compatible with both ODB1 and ODB2 in Sri Lanka? I have found some stuff on eBay but they cover only few brands(mostly Ford, GM, Crysler etc) on ODB1. I need a scanner with ODB1 interface that suports common brands available in SL (mostly Jap) and of course no probs with ODB2, as it is common in most of the vehicles after 96.

Thx in advance :rolleyes:

6 answers to this question

Probaby to check the CEL's.... guys i have OBD II scanners that are the 'pocketscan' make that read all trouble codes plus keep memory and which u can erase codes too... if u want some hit me up... its $89.99 for me... normal price is $119.99.... let me know

http://www.actron.com/product_detail.php?pid=16350

Edited by Andrew_GTR

what pray tell are you planning on doing with such a device? :huh:

To diagnose engine faults n stuff in both new n old models. :mellow:

Heard u got graduated. Congrats mate. Wheres da treat? :rolleyes:

Probaby to check the CEL's.... guys i have OBD II scanners that are the 'pocketscan' make that read all trouble codes plus keep memory and which u can erase codes too... if u want some hit me up... its $89.99 for me... normal price is $119.99.... let me know

http://www.actron.com/product_detail.php?pid=16350

I had a peek in to that too, actually it was some other Actron product that supports both ODB1 & 2. But in it ODB1 only covers American models.